Home
MLB The Show 17 News Post

While Diamond Dynasty remains the crown jewel in MLB The Show 17 for SDS -- receiving the most attention from the developers, thanks in no small part to being a cash cow that sees players spending small fortunes to stack their teams with powerful squads -- it’s a mode that still remains intimidating and inaccessible for many. This is likely because many players simply refuse to invest the same kind of capital as others and therefore believe it’s not even worth trying to keep up with all of the Joneses with deep pockets. But the reality is you don’t actually need to spend so much as a dime in order to put together a competitive Diamond Dynasty squad. You just need to know how to harness all of the resources the game provides you free of charge to cobble together a team that can take you up the leaderboard.

Here are some tips that can have you climbing the Diamond Dynasty ranks in no time.

Read More - How to Build A Diamond Dynasty Squad on the Cheap in MLB The Show 17 (Written by: Kevin Scott)

Game: MLB The Show 17Hype Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 36 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 The_Gaming_Disciple @ 05/17/17 08:29 AM
Nice write up. I have yet to play DD, but otherwise I'm enjoying this game, especially the graphical detail on my PS4 Pro and Samsung HDR KS8000. It looks like it's time to get my feet wet in DD.

# 2 Godgers12 @ 05/17/17 09:54 AM
I bought 45 Aaron Judge's, 30 Benetendi's, 28 Gary Sanchez', and25 Jean Sugura's in April before they started geting bumps when they all go gold/diamond I'm going to be rather rich. Also bought 10 James Paxton's and cashed 9 of them in, and bought a Kyle Seager and Aaron Sanchez. When Judge, Sanchez, and Benetendi reach gold I may be able to afford Trout and Kershaw.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.