11:34 AM - May 18, 2017 by Steve_OS
Konami has updated their PES 2018 website to include more details on the game. If you missed it yesterday, Konami revealed a teaser trailer, screenshots, release date and a few other things.
- The world renowned gameplay quality has been finely tuned and refined to recreate the authenticity of the beautiful game, including a more realistic game speed.
- Strategic Dribbling gives the user significantly more control in possession, with the addition of contextual shielding to protect the ball, as well as simple stick controls triggering realistic, subtle movements to wrong foot defenders.
- Real Touch+ adds a new dimension to ball control, with full body touch allowing various parts of the body to control the ball based on the unpredictability of the ball movement.
- Set pieces have been reworked with a new Free Kick and Penalty Kick system, alongside the option to choose the new one player kick off.
- Realistic visuals recreate the authenticity of football, all the way down to the finer details thanks to Real Capture.
- The benefits include true-to-life stadium lighting for day and night matches, pitch turfs and player tunnels that were recreated from more than 20,000 intricate elements of genuine data that was collected at the Camp Nou and Signal Iduna Park.
- Players have been motion captured in equally realistic environments, allowing for a complete rework of the animation system, starting with core movement such as walking, turning and body posture.
- Additionally, player models have been completely changed, with special attention paid to kit fitting and short size.
- Players photo scanned from partner teams will receive full body tattoos.
A new mode dedicated to 2v2 and 3v3 co-op play, with support for local guests. Play together with friends, take your team to the top or simply have some fun via one-off casual matches.
NEW MODES FEATURES
The fan favorite RANDOM SELECTION MATCH returns with new presentation and features. Experience life as manager in MASTER LEAGUE with pre-season tournaments, an improved transfer system and new presentation elements, including pre-match interviews and locker room scenes.
New UI for all menus and real player images for gamey screen and myClub, as well as new in-game presentation giving the game a new broadcast feel.
PES LEAGUE INTEGRATION
Compete in PES League in new modes including myClub, Random Selection Match and Online co-op.
SIGNIFICANT PC IMPROVEMENTS
PC Steam version undergoes substantial enhancements in graphics and content, meeting quality standards and ensuring parity across all current gen platforms.