Home
NBA Live 18 News Post

Some of the more popular YouTubers were invited to attend a private NBA Live 18 party and posted some quick videos. For the most part, they are video blogs on their experience at the event, along with a few glimpses of action.

We will probably see a few more trickle in throughout the week, so keep your eyes open, as we wait for more announcements leading up to EA Play in June.

JesserTheLazer

DenkOps - Chris Denker

UberYouTuber

Scomo

Game: NBA Live 18Hype Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
Member Comments
# 221 fidelityny @ 06/07/17 09:55 AM
More content dropping today on QJB's YouTube Channel, I'm sure other YouTubers have content as well.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVCkcDsBzNK/

# 222 Mintsa @ 06/07/17 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack
Wham! Any word on what time Live will be open to the public?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Well, thats REALLY GOOD news. That fact that it's available to the public and playable is good news.

When they have those super secret, behind closed doors, sign NDA's showings......well you know how those end up sometimes.

As I've said before, I'm an old head. Live was my childhood game way before I knew what a 2K was. I will always hold a spot for live in my heart with the hours upon hours of childhood memories.

Hopefully 18 is a good year.

# 223 Mintsa @ 06/07/17 10:31 AM
It's time to pick WTF's brain a little bit.......

WTF, is the build that these youtube guys played last week the same build thats going to be a available at EA play this weekend ?

# 224 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 06/07/17 12:04 PM
Here is more gameplay !

https://youtu.be/WURLUsXTWFk

Here is another by Chris Smoove

https://youtu.be/Nsm7EkQ-thA

# 225 youvalss @ 06/07/17 01:55 PM
So none of these guys saw actual gameplay, but just short clips of highlights and comparisons? That's too bad.

# 226 Mintsa @ 06/07/17 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
So none of these guys saw actual gameplay, but just short clips of highlights and comparisons? That's too bad.
This weekend will be the moment of truth, if Live 18 is for real or fake. Hands on gameplay, open to public....etc.

They can't mask or doll up anything this weekend. Either the game is crap, ok, better or great. The people will speak.

# 227 23 @ 06/07/17 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
This weekend will be the moment of truth, if Live 18 is for real or fake. Hands on gameplay, open to public....etc.

They can't mask or doll up anything this weekend. Either the game is crap, ok, better or great. The people will speak.
I disagree. It doesn't matter what people say.

I had footage of nba elite where Carlos Boozer jumped from the free throw line and dunked over Kevin Garnett with two hands without running and people still said I'd rather play it myself.

Whoever wants to like this game no matter what will do so regardless of almost anything wrong or people's information.

The problem is the actual mass of people who they don't listen to who end up shunning the game and this more record low sales.....which

Impacts the ones who refuse to be honest

Because there is always that chance the game gets canned again.

Personally i miss having multiple sports games so i don't defend monopolies or other companies not even trying (looking at you Sony)

I'm not going to come on here and lie or cover my eyes like what i see is not there...some are already making excuses for more stiff animations when they should be demanding better.

Not me but i may not say much at all anyway.

# 228 Mintsa @ 06/07/17 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I disagree. It doesn't matter what people say.

I had footage of nba elite where Carlos Boozer jumped from the free throw line and dunked over Kevin Garnett with two hands without running and people still said I'd rather play it myself.

Whoever wants to like this game no matter what will do so regardless of almost anything wrong or people's information.

The problem is the actual mass of people who they don't listen to who end up shunning the game and this more record low sales.....which

Impacts the ones who refuse to be honest

Because there is always that chance the game gets canned again.

Personally i miss having multiple sports games so i don't defend monopolies or other companies not even trying (looking at you Sony)

I'm not going to come on here and lie or cover my eyes like what i see is not there...some are already making excuses for more stiff animations when they should be demanding better.

Not me but i may not say much at all anyway.

Agreed. Sorry, let me refine my comment, instead of people, lets say trusted posters (like yourself).

I will take certain peoples word for it on this forum. I trust what they say and their opinions.

So when I say "people" I kinda meant that.

Your going to EA play right ??

I'D LOVE TO READ YOUR IMPRESSIONS OF THE GAME !

# 229 23 @ 06/07/17 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Agreed. Sorry, let me refine my comment, instead of people, lets say trusted posters (like yourself).

I will take certain peoples word for it on this forum. I trust what they say and their opinions.

So when I say "people" I kinda meant that.

Your going to EA play right ??

I'D LOVE TO READ YOUR IMPRESSIONS OF THE GAME !

Yeah, we'll see man. Im not sure I even want to, but as I said if I can record something I will.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.