Home
NBA Live 18 News Post

Check out the new NBA Live 18 screenshots and post your thoughts!

NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 18 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 18Hype Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 StayPlation82 @ 05/24/17 12:31 PM
DOPE!! i love what i'm seeing!

# 2 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 05/24/17 12:34 PM
The graphics look crazy . Very lifelike . But the game seems stiff in The torso /core area.

# 3 FerdBrown @ 05/24/17 12:34 PM
Wow! Except Uncle. The rest looks good!

# 4 JBulls @ 05/24/17 12:40 PM
Looks like they finally fixed the jerseys being all loose around the shoulders. Bodies look pretty good, everyone's faces look on point except for Kyrie and Steph. Good job.

# 5 fidelityny @ 05/24/17 12:43 PM
The game looks gorgeous, I see John Wall doesn't look like a Zombie in the trailer.

Player movement and animations still look weird though, they appear stiff to me. I'm hoping and praying that layups and shots taken while facing away from the basket don't look like horrible, stiff, circus shots.

# 6 TreJayMMA @ 05/24/17 12:48 PM
The screen shots look good. But kyrie looks like he got socked in the jaw

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

# 7 TreJayMMA @ 05/24/17 12:49 PM
And idk how I feel about zaza though

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

# 8 noshun @ 05/24/17 01:01 PM
You can def see the same ole live as far as movement in that short clip is concerned. the stiffness, semi floatiness is still there. Hardens crossover, and Kyries layup are good examples of Live legacy issues. I do see improvements. Its doesn't jump at me enough to say its on a level that 2K is at, or something we haven't seen from that distinguishes itself from 2K's movement. Better but still "Live"..

# 9 TecmoZack @ 05/24/17 01:06 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!

# 10 Playmakers @ 05/24/17 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fidelityny
The game looks gorgeous, I see John Wall doesn't look like a Zombie in the trailer.

Player movement and animations still look weird though, they appear stiff to me. I'm hoping and praying that layups and shots taken while facing away from the basket don't look like horrible, stiff, circus shots.
Game has always looked great (graphics)

No one has questioned EA's eye candy

But as you mentioned it time for them finally get the damn movement and animations right

Here we are in 2017 on high powered gamming systems and players aren't animating any better than something we saw 10 years ago that's been the biggest down fall.

# 11 Crunky @ 05/24/17 02:21 PM
Majority look spot on except for Kyrie Irving and James Harden, but they still have time to fix it. Arena lighting look's too dark they need to brighten it some. They had it correct in the 2nd Lebron leaked picture I don't know why they changed it.

# 12 Tonyattia @ 05/24/17 02:24 PM
This Harden looked nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 13 23 @ 05/24/17 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
This Harden looked nice

Harden looks like Kanye West with a beard.

Derozan looks like he has on a ton of foundation. I'm sure they're looking to fix that right?

Anyway their biggest issue is movement and animations. That's always going to be a downfall of this game until they improve it.

I'll get to play June 10th to see for myself though.

A few of those animations were bad bad.Lebron being one of them. You can't showcase the best player in the game like that to your audience man.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

# 14 Tonyattia @ 05/24/17 02:37 PM
I wish they would just use the nba live 15 Kyrie. That was the best one

# 15 Hellquist @ 05/24/17 02:49 PM
I'm impressed. I don't care. I am itching for a real alternative. Picking this up day 1. We need to support this no matter what. We need competition.

# 16 m1ke_nyc @ 05/24/17 02:56 PM
Screens look nice but my question is will it still be the same issue where it looks good close up but when you pan out to a gameplay camera the players take a hit graphically.

# 17 23 @ 05/24/17 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
Screens look nice but my question is will it still be the same issue where it looks good close up but when you pan out to a gameplay camera the players take a hit graphically.
Same engine most likely yes

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

# 18 RoyalBoyle78 @ 05/24/17 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI
Wow

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Wow!!! Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

# 19 Shakedowncapo @ 05/24/17 03:43 PM
Paul george to Cleveland confirmed???!

# 20 Jrocc23 @ 05/24/17 04:39 PM
They have Kyrie looking like Paul George but the graphics look nice.

I think more people are concerned w/ Lives gameplay though. So that's what I need to go check out. Hoping they can start competing w/ 2K.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.