Home
Operation Sports News Post

You might see a little downtime...

Game: Operation SportsReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 20 - View All
Operation Sports Videos
Member Comments
# 1 inkcil @ 06/04/17 02:40 PM
I saw the new look then when I signed in it reverted back to the "current" look.

# 2 mestevo @ 06/04/17 04:21 PM
I don't think I realized this was just the content CMS being overhauled, thought you were moving to different forum software too.

# 3 LowerWolf @ 06/04/17 04:43 PM
I got the new look. Tried to log in and it wouldn't take my password. Then it reverted to the current look and I logged in with no problem.

# 4 trekfan @ 06/04/17 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I got the new look. Tried to log in and it wouldn't take my password. Then it reverted to the current look and I logged in with no problem.
Same with me, the password would not go with the new look, but worked fine with the old one. I imagine it'll work itself out once the new look goes live full-time -- liked the look, clean.

I will admit, I'm going to miss the current (soon to be old) look. A lot of memories.

# 5 R1zzo23 @ 06/05/17 06:47 AM
Will there be a new look forum to go along with the new look homepage?

# 6 CMH @ 06/14/17 05:45 PM
I love the new look and I've already read more articles / clicked on more links from the actual homepage than I had in years prior.

# 7 texasgmr @ 06/15/17 09:23 AM
I love the new look of the homepage. Clean and fresh. Like someone stated before, I too have already read more articles than before.

Great job OS!

# 8 williaml @ 06/23/17 12:05 AM
Testing images

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.