Home
Madden NFL 18 News Post

Madden NFL 18 news is coming soon, according to the latest tweet from the official account. Last year the team revealed the release date, cover athlete, first look trailer, pre-order info and more, at around this time.

What are you hoping to hear about?

Game: Madden NFL 18Hype Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 Datninja619 @ 05/10/17 08:24 PM
I think a revamped player career mode. The blank helmet and jersey Kind of signifying an "free agent" player or rookie without a team.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Operation Sports mobile app

# 2 YogiGarebear89 @ 05/10/17 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
https://twitter.com/EAMaddenNFL/stat...57237872234497

Sooooo...what do we think they are teasing? Can anything be pulled from this image? WHEN IS SOON???
Could be a Cowboy or Derek Carr because of the grey helmet, or is that too optimistic haha

The Apex Predators

# 3 CM Hooe @ 05/10/17 08:47 PM
Whatever we get, I'd like to see something with the game running in the Frostbite engine to give us a taste of what that will look like.

# 4 TecmoZack @ 05/10/17 09:00 PM
Boom! Go time. Zeke on the cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

# 5 mestevo @ 05/10/17 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Whatever we get, I'd like to see something with the game running in the Frostbite engine to give us a taste of what that will look like.
Yeah, this is what I want to see. I expect most everything else will be iterated on a little with a couple of points of emphasis, but everyone wants to see Frostbite, give us a taste.

# 6 HenryClay1844 @ 05/10/17 09:35 PM
Hope you Madden guys have a better first year on Frostbite than FIFA did.

# 7 UFCMPunk @ 05/10/17 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack

Looks like it could be, I'm guessing either Carr or Elliott. Though more so Elliott because there was a image leaked with Elliott on the cover that to my knowledge hasn't been denied by EA.

# 8 Brooke2011 @ 05/10/17 09:48 PM
As long as it's a noticeable difference from 17 . I don't want to have to do a side by side screen shot of madden 17 and 18 and force myself to see the difference. I want it to be that blatantly clear......smh

# 9 TecmoZack @ 05/10/17 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Looks like it could be, I'm guessing either Carr or Elliott. Though more so Elliott because there was a image leaked with Elliott on the cover that to my knowledge hasn't been denied by EA.

Yah. I saw that a few weeks ago as well.

# 10 mestevo @ 05/10/17 10:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that's just what a helmet looks like when there are no decals on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

# 11 KennyJ1976 @ 05/10/17 10:09 PM
Man I'm just hoping as a Saints fan that they finally update the Superdome.

# 12 jbd345 @ 05/10/17 10:20 PM
Looks more like A placeholder. Guessing we'll get some news tomorrow!

# 13 Cowboy008 @ 05/10/17 10:21 PM
I'm guessing it will just be a cover reveal (Hopefully no Cowboy player is on it). I think it would be better if they showed a trailer with actual gameplay so we can see how the game looks on the Frostbite engine and then at the end of the trailer reveal the cover and release date. That likely won't happen though.

# 14 NINJAK2 @ 05/10/17 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack

That would be great! Come on Madden curse!...jk

# 15 joeyraiders01 @ 05/10/17 10:45 PM
If it is Derek Carr on the cover, hopefully the Madden Curse got him last season. Lol

# 16 TecmoZack @ 05/10/17 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
That would be great! Come on Madden curse!...

Lol. Ok. Zeke is going to eat all day all season.

# 17 Toupal @ 05/10/17 11:33 PM
I could care less who is on the cover. I just end up downloading the game anyways.

I am just holding my breathe for a revamped franchise mode, better stat tracking, more customization, and of course custom draft classes (again).

# 18 BreakingBad2013 @ 05/10/17 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toupal
I could care less who is on the cover. I just end up downloading the game anyways.

I am just holding my breathe for a revamped franchise mode, better stat tracking, more customization, and of course custom draft classes (again).
Actual blitz schemes, interior pass rush, and a plethora of different running styles. Completely new college scouting, contract negotiations, and free agency

# 19 DukesofHazzard @ 05/11/17 01:31 AM
Looks to me like it could be a teaser for some kind of story mode like in fifa

Sent from my VK810 4G using Operation Sports mobile app

# 20 inkcil @ 05/11/17 03:04 AM
The fog symbolizes that it will be hard to see the future of gaming.

The helmet below the knees symbolizes the return of dirty hits.

The EA logo over the helmet symbolizes that the mind of the gameplay engine will be focused on EA's vision of football.

The

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.