Introducing EA SPORTS™ Active exclusively for the Wii™. Designed in collaboration with fitness experts, EA SPORTS Active gives you fun, easy to learn exercises and activities that create a western fitness circuit you can do with family and friends, all from the convenience of your living room. It’s like having your very own personal trainer in the comfort of your home, offering the promise of a better you, in just 20 minutes a day.
EA SPORTS Active tracks your movements on screen to give you real time feedback on your workout. Track both upper and lower body movements and experience Wii controls in a whole new way with our specially designed leg straps. There will be two provided in each box so you can work out alongside a friend or family member.
Embark on the 30 Day Challenge and use the structure as a road map to reach your goals. Your trainer will be the focal point of the experience and create a new 20 minute workout for you every day, providing clear instruction, motivation and positive encouragement.
EA SPORTS Active features a wide variety of activities that target upper body, lower body, as well as cardio. Each daily workout will feel different than the last and increase in intensity as you work up a sweat towards your goals. In the custom workout mode, you can cater the length of the workout to the time you have available, which body areas you want to focus on and identify your favourite of the over 20 exercises – and you will see how many calories you are burning in real time.
EA SPORTS Active gives you the benefit of a personal trainer right into your living room and the promise of a better you.
· Active Fitness Made Fun & Easy— 20 minute circuits feature variety and familiar activities that target upper body, lower body as well as cardio. Start off with a run, followed by bicep curls and get your heart beating with some cardio boxing. Get fit and have fun in minutes a day!
· Benefit of a Trainer in a Box—Your trainer will be the focal point of the experience guiding you towards your own version of personal achievement. Feedback will be given throughout your workout, keeping you on track to reach your fitness goals.
· 30 Day Challenge—The game will track your progress as you embark on a 30 Day Challenge and tailor 20 minute workouts to your level of fitness. Circuits will change as you progress each day, and EA SPORTS Active will track calories, intensity and progress throughout your journey.
· New Way to Play— Slip the Nunchuk into the specially designed leg strap and hold the Wii Remote in your hand to track your movements from both your upper and lower body. A resistance band is also included to increase the intensity of exercises such as bicep curls and shoulder presses.
· Get Fit with Friends and Family—Two players can work out together while having their individual calories and workout scores tracked. Using split screens, you both can complete your own customized workout and do them together.
· Workout Your Way— Circuits can be customized to your interest and fitness level. Choose your duration, intensity level & set your own goals for calories burned and workout score.
· Wii Balance Board Compatibility—Get more out of your EA SPORTS Active workout using a Wii Balance Board with added functionality and physical benefits for many of exercises.
Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
Developer: EA Canada
Ship Date: Spring 2009
2 Leg Straps
Health & Wellness Book
© 2008 Electronic Arts Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.