Home
OS Scores Explained 4th and Goal Football Overview (Android)
Pros
Simple concept, unique design decisions, passing game is pretty fun.
Cons
'Analog' controls are tough to work with, game is too slow paced, impossible to run the ball.
Bottom Line
Overall, this is a game which can be passed on right now with the gameplay problems. With a few updates, this could be a killer app.
out of 10
4th and Goal Football REVIEW

4th and Goal Football Review (Android)

This Android only game had some serious potential. Touting itself as being inspired by Tecmo Bowl — there was a lot of potential with this game. The game’s in-game gameplay features a 50 yard field and helmets as player models, which does scream cutting corners to me too.

The gameplay itself seems to suffer from what I would call the non-stick, stick disease — or rather a game on a touchpad which has no other way to move players except by making up on analog stick on the corner of the screen. This isn’t my preferred way to control players and it doesn’t help the response/speed of your players is lacking in the game.

At a $.99 download, it’s hard to recommend this game for anyone who is looking for a serious football game. I recommend you pass. However if you want to give it a try there is a free lite version for you to give a spin.

Score: 4/10 (Below Average)