Users Online Now: 2244  |  April 23, 2024
russell80220's Scouting Report

russell80220 has not written any blogs yet.

russell80220 has not added any screenshots yet.

russell80220 has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for russell80220
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 7
Heyuimintojsus @ Dec 30, 2009
Hey, shoot me a PM bc I forget to check this. Would you be willing to create the missing players as I go through the conferences? I have fixed the Pac 10 and they are done, as for now. I am trying to get 12 on the major conferences and 11 on the rest, at least. Whoever did these rosters basically just put names in from what I have done so far. Let me know how we can do this and get it all right. I will have names for MVC and CUSA that need to be created tonight. I will start on Mountain West tomorrow with all that I've been doing.

# 6
russell80220 @ Dec 28, 2009
Good luck with the roster, keep watching the spreadsheet thread, I'll put any of my other findings in there, maybe it will be helpful to you in some way. I hope to rerate later, based on the data I find and your spreadsheet, I just want to make sure I understand how the ratings need to be before I do anything.

# 5
Heyuimintojsus @ Dec 28, 2009
This is what I am doing to the rosters. A lot of the ratings are close to what they would be on the game with the exception of the O and D awareness. I am changing the rotations to what they are (starters, all the minutes based on what they are now) and then updating maybe 2-3 players as needed on each team based on some of the notes from the Sporting News magazine - who's on the all-conference team, the best blocker, best shooter, penetrator, etc etc. And if there is high ratings in a particular area on the spreadsheet, I am going and changing that - like an 87 in steals, 75 or above in rebounding, etc. But for the main part, if I am making a very low player high, I am putting in the exact numbers on the spread sheet. Otherwise, some of the things I do (like if the ratings are close), just averaging what's on the game and on the spreadsheet. Guess I am just going to do my own rosters.

# 4
russell80220 @ Dec 27, 2009
I don't know, maybe he got busy with the holidays. I have put a lot of effort into figuring out how to finalize the ratings, and I have made some progress.

# 3
Heyuimintojsus @ Dec 23, 2009
You think anyone's going to help with the ratings on the spreadsheet? Baseball never updated the ratings on MSU like he said he would. I don't know if there's a point of me doing the ratings unless I am going to do it myself, and I don't know if it's worth that much time.

russell80220
Contact russell80220
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

russell80220's Arena has had 5,118 visits