Users Online Now: 2661  |  March 28, 2024
wire171's Scouting Report

wire171 has not written any blogs yet.

wire171 has not added any screenshots yet.

wire171 has not added any videos yet.
Leave a Message for wire171
Only OS members can leave messages
Please login or register to post a comment.

# 2
omega412930 @ May 12, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire171
Hey do you want access to my spreadsheet? I tweaked it by including ratings for agi acc and str based on combine results( 3 cone 20 yrd shuttle and bench) as well as an averaged rating for combine +BMI based ratings. The bmi rating relies on 40 time, height, weight and bmi. For the combine the numbers dont lie for example johny manziel runs a 4.68 yet most people give him a 90 speed no where near the 82 he should be, a 90 would require a 4.5 like Tre Mason. Manziel excels with his acc 92 (4.03 shuttle) and agi 90 (6.8) so then i took those numbers and averaged them with the BMI. I used the BMI to include what a body is actually capable of based on the BMI and the 40(which is more than just speed but also an indicator of the overall energy{power} produced). None of this is subjective pure statistical truth.
thats actually really cool did u do that for all the rookies in my file?

# 1
omega412930 @ May 11, 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by wire171
Hey first off congrats on your new born. I've been using your game saves for quite sometime now and i love them and appreciate them very much. I was just wondering what you do to convert combine data into a 1-100 value scale. I've used some various pieces of info to make a spreadsheet that determines speed acc agi str and jmp based on height weight and bmi and 40 yrd. Including two columns for bench and vertical although they hold no bearing in the formulas. Just wondering if you already had something like that to aide your process.
all i do is simply look at scouting on strength and weaknesses and then the players they are compared too and the ratings fall in place with that, and as far as overall thats based on their projected draft round but the stats are still good even if the overall isnt thats just to me is what hes expected to start out as

wire171
Contact wire171
Recent Visitors
The last 3 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

wire171's Arena has had 3,805 visits