Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-10-2007, 01:06 AM   #701
Lorena
Unregistered

That's a pretty high percentage you're giving yourself Chief. Who in the history of WW has been THAT right?! I don't remember anyone.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:09 AM   #702
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I don't think that far ahead, and the fact you're even suggesting something let that makes me wonder about your own allegiance.

Yeah, I figured you'd say something like that.

I'm tired and PMSing, this might not be a good time to get into it. I'll come back when my mind is clear.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #703
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
That's a pretty high percentage you're giving yourself Chief. Who in the history of WW has been THAT right?! I don't remember anyone.

Wow. Well, I'm not sure what else to say. You seem bent on this. Fine, hang me. You can kick yourself when I am dead and revealed as of the Light.

And as for the percentage, look at my posts. My analysis post revealed Lathum, and I voted for him first. I named Blade as my target from last night, scanned him, and revealed him as Forsaken, which he was (and I voted for him, too). I openly discussed AlanT as a possible wolf in that same analysis post, and revealed this morning that I couldn't scan him, which made him even more suspicious. And I said before the night action that I was going to scan MrWedneday.

I even mentioned LSG as one of the two most likely wolves in my analysis post, but voted for Blade.

Honestly, I have done tons to throw suspicion on the right people here. So you would say I would throw two wolves to the fire for trust. How about three? Four? What number do I need to see killed before you trust me as of the Light?

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:20 AM   #704
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Wow. Well, I'm not sure what else to say. You seem bent on this. Fine, hang me. You can kick yourself when I am dead and revealed as of the Light.

And as for the percentage, look at my posts. My analysis post revealed Lathum, and I voted for him first. I named Blade as my target from last night, scanned him, and revealed him as Forsaken, which he was (and I voted for him, too). I openly discussed AlanT as a possible wolf in that same analysis post, and revealed this morning that I couldn't scan him, which made him even more suspicious. And I said before the night action that I was going to scan MrWedneday.

I even mentioned LSG as one of the two most likely wolves in my analysis post, but voted for Blade.

Honestly, I have done tons to throw suspicion on the right people here. So you would say I would throw two wolves to the fire for trust. How about three? Four? What number do I need to see killed before you trust me as of the Light?

I dunno Chief, you've been a very clever wolf in the past so I wouldn't put it past you. I mean why mention you were gonna scan Mr. W? Aren't seers supposed to keep that stuff secret until AFTER the night actions? And wouldn't you recieve 2 PMs in a row instead of 1 after the night actions and the second one 15 minutes after?

I probably shouldn't be asking these questions now because I'm going to bed, but knowing me I'll forget.

Hope you're around tomorrow Chief.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:46 AM   #705
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I dunno Chief, you've been a very clever wolf in the past so I wouldn't put it past you. I mean why mention you were gonna scan Mr. W? Aren't seers supposed to keep that stuff secret until AFTER the night actions? And wouldn't you recieve 2 PMs in a row instead of 1 after the night actions and the second one 15 minutes after?

I probably shouldn't be asking these questions now because I'm going to bed, but knowing me I'll forget.

Hope you're around tomorrow Chief.

I appreciate that you think I could pull that off, but that isn't the case here.

I am a seer that is out in the open. I have no reason to keep my targets hidden. I fully expected I would die when night actions were announced (not being sure a BG was still alive), so I wanted to get all my information out before then. That way, if my choice of scan works into the night actions somehow, btu I am not around to say anything further, everyone left can use that information however they want.

The two PMs I received were 27 mins apart. Judging from st.cronin's wording, I think he had meant to include the part about MrWednesday and my vivid dreams in my first PM, but it slipped his mind.

Except for an early morning visit to put in another vote, I will not be around all until tomorrow evening, as is usual for me.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:59 AM   #706
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Good luck, folks.

Maybe I'll be seeing you again.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:59 AM   #707
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, that's not meant to convey anything other than, seeing that LSG has rejoined you, I can no longer assume that I'm permanently dead.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:28 AM   #708
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
The two PMs I received were 27 mins apart. Judging from st.cronin's wording, I think he had meant to include the part about MrWednesday and my vivid dreams in my first PM, but it slipped his mind.

Aha... and you mention it after I pointed it out eh? Interesting...

Well it kinda sucks that you won't be around for discussion as I'm very curious to hear what others have to say. Alan threw a whole bunch of his wolf buddies under the bus to gain trust and he did; I wouldn't be surprised if you did too... it's the perfect scenario for a wolf.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:28 AM   #709
Lorena
Unregistered

dola,

So assuming you're telling the truth Chief, who do you think are suspects? I know you mentioned LSG, but anyone else?
Old 01-10-2007, 08:09 AM   #710
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Aha... and you mention it after I pointed it out eh? Interesting...

Well it kinda sucks that you won't be around for discussion as I'm very curious to hear what others have to say. Alan threw a whole bunch of his wolf buddies under the bus to gain trust and he did; I wouldn't be surprised if you did too... it's the perfect scenario for a wolf.

I am responding to your questions, DC; of course, I am saying it after you point it out. If I sit here and give second-by-second details of everything and every spare thought, I would have a gargantuan post that would even make my normal posts look small. Just because I don't bother to explain something until you ask doesn't make it mean something more than it is.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If you honestly go down this route and lead others here, too, I will be laughing my butt off when you see what happens when I am lynched. Talk about over-conspiracy theorizing. You will have wasted a day and perhaps given the game to the wolves.

Think very carefully, DC. Don't ignore the tons of evidence that goes against your little pet theory. And there is tons.

Old 01-10-2007, 08:16 AM   #711
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
dola,

So assuming you're telling the truth Chief, who do you think are suspects? I know you mentioned LSG, but anyone else?

I don't really have any right now other than whom have I have already said. Unless someone comes up with a likely theory about one of the others remaining, our best target is LoneStarGirl, the former wolf.

If she is a wolf again, good. If not, she should know who the other wolf is, because she was communicating with them before. If she can't say who it is, we can see who she votes for.

Best candidate remaining besides LSG, and without me doing my voting analysis is Schmidty, I believe. Most of the others still have very strong reasons for looking good. His main point for him is that he wasn't around to save LSG, and that that seemed unlikely. Now, with so many wolves running around, I am thinking it more likely he is a wolf.

But I have to make a choice now, since I will be gone all day. So I am going with LSG.

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

Old 01-10-2007, 09:23 AM   #712
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

What a suprise! We have five people left, and I assume one baddie. The game started out with Lathum, Blade, Me bad. We converted Alant and after I died they converted somebody else. Each of us had a conversion power and I was going to use mine night 4 but of course I died. So I assume Lathum used his night 4. I haven't really been paying attention to the game so I have a lot of reviewing to do. But I immeditely suspect Cheif Rum because he voted for me.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:16 AM   #713
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

A very interesting night. I'm going to spew my thoughts out and let's see what happens.

1) Chief is a wolf - If LSG is correct, Chief was converted on the fourth night. The next two days he leads the charge against Lathum and Blade. If there were four wolves in the game at that time, they wouldn't have a problem with sacrificing two of them to gain the trust of everyone else.

2) Chief is not a wolf - He has been helpful in nabbing wolves. And when he came out against Lathum, Alan held back. He eventually voted for Lathum, but changed his vote at the end. If they were working together to gain trust, I think that Alan would have stuck with his Lathum vote and not wavered.

3) LSG is a wolf - She was a wolf once, so why not again?

4) LSG is not a wolf - She was a wolf once, so why again? I don't think st.cronin would put her back in the game if she was a wolf again. Plus, I can only believe that one wolf remains. If this is so, the wolf was already in play before Alan died or the game would have ended.

5) I'm glad Alan is dead
- Last night when I was trying to figure out who I was going to go after today, the only name that kept popping in my head was Alan's. I wasn't sure what kind of case I could make against him, so I'm glad I don't have to.

6) Mr. Wednesday was the bodyguard - Unless he acquired this role after Brian died, this means I was wrong about Brian and he really was a spy role. If Mr. W got the role after Brian died, that means he could have protected someone on night five. But no one dreamed of him, correct? Does this mean that he didn't guard anyone (maybe himself?) or does it mean that the bodyguard doesn't appear in the dreams. If this is true, then Chief is lying about dreaming of him. But it makes sense that Mr. W would have been guarding Chief last night, especially if the wolves thought that the bodyguard role was out of play. And from the way I read things, it looks like Mr. W was guarding someone. But whom?

7) Mr. Wednesday was not the bodyguard - Is it possible that he had a role that allowed him to take out a wolf if he was attacked? Perhaps a brutal villager role (if such a thing exists)?

8) I have no idea what the hell is going on, and I'm talking out of my buttocks - Self-explanatory.

For now, I'm leaning towards not lynching either Chief or LSG. If Chief is a seer, we need him alive. As for LSG, I have a hard time believing that she would come back as a wolf.

Unfortunately, that leaves Schmidty, Dodgerchick, and myself. I know I'm good, and I think Dodgerchick is, too. I haven't had a feeling about Schmidty all game, so I'm going to go back and study his posts again.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #714
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I am responding to your questions, DC; of course, I am saying it after you point it out. If I sit here and give second-by-second details of everything and every spare thought, I would have a gargantuan post that would even make my normal posts look small. Just because I don't bother to explain something until you ask doesn't make it mean something more than it is.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If you honestly go down this route and lead others here, too, I will be laughing my butt off when you see what happens when I am lynched. Talk about over-conspiracy theorizing. You will have wasted a day and perhaps given the game to the wolves.

Think very carefully, DC. Don't ignore the tons of evidence that goes against your little pet theory. And there is tons.

Yeah well I don't know what to think. I just don't understand why you decided to tell us that you were scanning Mr. W; I mean shouldn't that stuff be kept secret until after nighttime?

A part of me believes you because blade voted for you 3 times was it? I haven't tallied the votes so I'm unsure. And if Brian was our original BG and from cronin's write-up it kinda sounded like Mr. W became the new one, then your being the seer sounds about right. Since you inherited Barkeep's powers, I'm assuming you knew who he scanned but since you won't be here until later, I guess you can't tell us.

And the "I can't wait to see your face" comment has been used so many times by wolves (I mean hell, blade used it and he was one) it's almost laughable.

I dunno... I really don't
Old 01-10-2007, 10:27 AM   #715
Lorena
Unregistered

LSG, any ideas on how or who resurrected you? If you can help with that it might get us closer to the truth.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:30 AM   #716
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Some more questions for LSG:

On what night was Alan converted?

Why the fourth night for your conversion attempt? Why not sooner?

What happened on the first three nights?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #717
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Some more questions for LSG:

On what night was Alan converted?

Why the fourth night for your conversion attempt? Why not sooner?

What happened on the first three nights?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:38 AM   #718
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Sorry about the double posting. I have no idea why it did that.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:58 AM   #719
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Well like the villagers we were unaware of all our powers. I think it was the second or third night Blade got a message saying he could convert somebody and that is when he did alant. The night before I died I got a message saying I could convert somebody. We talked about it that day and were leaning towards RPI Fan but I died and could not convert. I assume that Lathum got the same mesage Blade and I did about converting somebody and converted them after I was dead.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:05 AM   #720
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Blade, Lathum, and I had some communication problems, we could never get online at the same time or for very long. The first night we decided to go with spleen because I voted for him and it would be a good way to clear me, because of course a wolf wouldn't kill the person they voted for. The second night we went after BK because Blade said he got hints that BK was a seer or bodyguard. Night three we never talked about who we were going to kill (to my knowledge) so Blade decided to kill anxiety. Any other questions?
Old 01-10-2007, 11:27 AM   #721
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Blade, Lathum, and I had some communication problems, we could never get online at the same time or for very long. The first night we decided to go with spleen because I voted for him and it would be a good way to clear me, because of course a wolf wouldn't kill the person they voted for. The second night we went after BK because Blade said he got hints that BK was a seer or bodyguard. Night three we never talked about who we were going to kill (to my knowledge) so Blade decided to kill anxiety. Any other questions?

Yes mine

Quote:
LSG, any ideas on how or who resurrected you? If you can help with that it might get us closer to the truth.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:28 AM   #722
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
The second night we went after BK because Blade said he got hints that BK was a seer or bodyguard.

Thanks for the answers. I find this very interesting.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:51 PM   #723
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Oh sorry DC, I was concentrating on JE's questions I forgot about you. I honestly have no idea who reserected me. I thought I was out of the game until I checked into FOFC this morning and got a pm from St. Cronin basically saying Congratulations, you are back in the game!
Old 01-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #724
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Well like the villagers we were unaware of all our powers. I think it was the second or third night Blade got a message saying he could convert somebody and that is when he did alant. The night before I died I got a message saying I could convert somebody. We talked about it that day and were leaning towards RPI Fan but I died and could not convert. I assume that Lathum got the same mesage Blade and I did about converting somebody and converted them after I was dead.

Something doesn't add up here. If Lathum got this message after you died, when would he have been able to convert someone? He died the day after you did.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:13 PM   #725
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Honestly Jonathan, I didn't talk to Lathum after day 2. Our schedules conflicted so much. There is a chance he could convert just like me, I dont know, when I talked to Blade that night to discuss killing RPI we didn't talk about Lathum or his conversion. I wish I knew more about what happened after I died, but the only times Blade and lathum could get online together was really late when I was busy so I only got to talk to both of them at the same time maybe twice.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:16 PM   #726
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

All I know is that since I came back good Blade or Lathum HAD to convert somebody after I died or this game would not be going on right now. I dont know who, Blade and I only talked about converting RPI-fan. We figured he would be the best bet since he was the only one that really voted for me. I dont know why they ended up killing him, he would have been the perfect conversion
Old 01-10-2007, 03:50 PM   #727
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Best candidate remaining besides LSG, and without me doing my voting analysis is Schmidty, I believe. Most of the others still have very strong reasons for looking good. His main point for him is that he wasn't around to save LSG, and that that seemed unlikely. Now, with so many wolves running around, I am thinking it more likely he is a wolf.

You are totally and utterly wrong.

Someone test me. If I'm killed, you'll be losing a player with an important ability. If it gets down to it, and I have to reveal, I will, but for self-preservation (during the night phase), I'd prefer not to.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:51 PM   #728
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
Someone test me. If I'm killed, you'll be losing a player with an important ability. If it gets down to it, and I have to reveal, I will, but for self-preservation (during the night phase), I'd prefer not to.

What ability is more important than the seer? And we know you're not the bodyguard. So, what can it be? At this stage of the game, I don't think that you keeping this a secret is helping us.
Old 01-10-2007, 05:00 PM   #729
Lorena
Unregistered

I hate to say it but after looking back, Blade went after Chief so hard that I'm starting to think he might actually be telling the truth. Chief mentioned he dreamt of Mr. W and cronin's summary from yesterday mentioned Mr. W being some kind of apparition which I think he inherited from BrianD, much like Chief inherited the seer power from Barkeep.

So in summary, I think Mr. W inherited Brian's ability to "spy" on people and Chief inherited the seer power from Barkeep. I think the bodyguard might still be alive (as noted on cronin's summary from yesterday)

I'm not checking this thread until waaaaay after deadline. Chief, Jon and I seemed to have the same role from the beginning and Schmidty I feel is actually okay.

That leaves Lonestargirl

vote lonestargirl

I hope this is over
Old 01-10-2007, 05:09 PM   #730
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
So in summary, I think Mr. W inherited Brian's ability to "spy" on people and Chief inherited the seer power from Barkeep. I think the bodyguard might still be alive (as noted on cronin's summary from yesterday)

If Mr. W wasn't the bodyguard, how was he able to fight Alan? And I took st.cronin's mention of a bodyguard as a NPC and not an actual player.
Old 01-10-2007, 06:27 PM   #731
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
What ability is more important than the seer? And we know you're not the bodyguard. So, what can it be? At this stage of the game, I don't think that you keeping this a secret is helping us.

My ability is that I can cancel out someone else's night action 3 times per game. I have used the ability once.

In the meantime:

VOTE LoneStarGirl
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:35 PM   #732
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

How do you do this?
Old 01-10-2007, 06:44 PM   #733
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Well, it doesn't matter what I vote because LSG is getting lynched again today, but I don't like it. I'm also not satisfied with Schmidty's answer.

VOTE SCHMIDTY
Old 01-10-2007, 06:48 PM   #734
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

vote schmidty

I guess it doesn't matter now as I am the only one in the thread with 10 minutes to go
Old 01-10-2007, 07:00 PM   #735
st.cronin
General Manager

Write up will be a little bit late tonight. Lots going on here at the cronin home.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:08 PM   #736
st.cronin
General Manager

3 - LoneStarGirl - Chief Rum, Dodgerchick, Schmidty
2 - Schmidty - Jonathan E, LoneStarGirl

LoneStarGirl is again led towards the Trial, and begins to snarl ... you all will pay! The Dark Lord will make you suffer, fools! This is your last chance ... arrgggh!!!

She was Forsaken! The Dark Lord had reincarnated her!

GAME OVER - AES SEDAI WIN

knives out
Old 01-10-2007, 07:12 PM   #737
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Wow. I was wrong. Cool. Good game everyone. And good game st.cronin. This one had so many twists and turns I had no idea what was going on (as was probably obvious). I really enjoyed this.
Old 01-10-2007, 07:19 PM   #738
st.cronin
General Manager

Roles:

1. Barkeep49 - Aes Sedai

2. RPI-Fan - Was able to survive either a lynching or a night kill. If he survived one, he was then vulnerable to the other.

3. Jonathan Ezarik - Aes Sedai

4. Mr. Wednesday - Aes Sedai

5. Chief Rum - Aes Sedai

6. Anxiety - Aes Sedai

7. Dodgerchick - Same role as RPI-Fan

8. path12 - Seer; once per night, could test any player to find out if they were Forsaken. This ability was passed on to Barkeep and then Chief Rum.

9. Schmidty - Twice per game, as a night action, was able to keep another player from exercising their night actions.

10. Tyrith - Aes Sedai potential convert

11. Blade6119 - FORSAKEN

12. BrianD - Bodyguard, could protect any player except himself

13. Lathum - FORSAKEN

14. AlanT - Aes Sedai potential convert

15. spleen1015 - Aes Sedai

16. LoneStarGirl - Forsaken, would have been seen as good by the seer, and would be reincarnated IF the only Forsaken left in the game were converts.

Additional Mechanic: Both the bodyguard and seer role would be passed on to a normal Aes Sedai the night following that players death. The seer role was passed on to Barkeep, and then Chief Rum. The bodyguard role was passed on to Mr. Wednesday.

The normal Aes Sedais were put into a random order, and whenever a seer, bodyguard, or duke was needed, that list would be consulted.

This was a tough game for the Forsaken to win, but I think it was fairly balanced. Feedback and questions are welcomed.

knives out
Old 01-10-2007, 07:30 PM   #739
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I had fun, thanks for the game Cronin. If I had known there would be another wolf, I definitly would have played the last night different. I assumed it was just me vs 5 good guys. Figured Chief was going to keep revealing good guys and I would be behind the 8-ball.

I assumed that Chief would scan either Schmidty or Mr.W and that would leave me only one decent person to argue to be lynched instead of me the next day and it just looked ugly. So I took the chance that the bodyguard hadnt passed on and hoped I could take out Chief. I even admitted in my PM to st.cronin that I figured I was toast. Figured I had to try though. If I had known LSG was coming back, I would have definitly played that one differently.

Oh well, I'm pretty proud of myself. I got lucky in my vote on LSG. I wasn't sure about her, but my vote seemed to prevent any possibility of her being saved. But I definitly figured out Lathum and Blade that day, from watching them it seemed fairly obvious to me they were both bad. Made it really difficult for me to squirm out of that the next day when I ended up on their team. Especially when Chief picked up my accusations and ran with them.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:31 PM   #740
hoopsguy
General Manager

So how did the conversion mechanic work in this one? Did the Forsaken have the opportunity to target someone for this each evening in addition to a night kill? Could the bodyguard block both a conversion and a night kill, or only one?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #741
st.cronin
General Manager

The Forsaken had to pick the right player to kill to get a conversion. The bodyguard would have blocked a conversion, but a bodyguard block would end in both the bodyguard and the Forsaken being killed.

The Forsaken had one 2-kill night - they decided to kill both Brian and Alan that night. Brian was protecting Alan, but since he was killed first, the bodyguard mechanism was not in play.

knives out
Old 01-10-2007, 08:54 PM   #742
Lorena
Unregistered

Thanks for the game cronin, it made my brain short circuit with scenarios.

I had no idea I had the same role as RPI, that's pretty cool. Tonight's vote was probably the hardest one to make because I honestly had no idea. I had to go back to my spreadsheet and re-read the dialogue between chief and blade to see if I could find a crack and I thought I found it.

Chief, you play such an excellent baddie that I had myself convinced you were yanking our chains; sorry bout that :o
Old 01-10-2007, 09:16 PM   #743
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

OK, so what was so bad about my choices for people to protect? I protected AlanT the first night, RPI the second night since he was a known good and someone to build a CoT around, and JE the third night figuring that the wolves would go for a random kill to make sure they avoided me.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #744
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I thought it was odd to guard me and not yourself. Seeing that you couldn't guard yourself, it makes sense. I was really surprised the wolves didn't take you out that third night. I guess they figured you would be guarding yourself, too.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:22 PM   #745
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I dont think anything was wrong with your choices. When you guarded Jonathan I was still trying to figure out your role. I think I was figuring if you were the bodyguard you would have protected yourself night 3. I figured you were a candidate that night.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #746
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well jon said what I was going to say I guess
Old 01-10-2007, 09:50 PM   #747
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Especially when Chief picked up my accusations and ran with them.

You probably won't believe this, but I had those suspicions all along. You just voiced them before I did. It was only reinforced by my vote analysis.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:56 PM   #748
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thanks for the game cronin, it made my brain short circuit with scenarios.

I had no idea I had the same role as RPI, that's pretty cool. Tonight's vote was probably the hardest one to make because I honestly had no idea. I had to go back to my spreadsheet and re-read the dialogue between chief and blade to see if I could find a crack and I thought I found it.

Chief, you play such an excellent baddie that I had myself convinced you were yanking our chains; sorry bout that :o

Thanks, DC, and don't worry about it. I know this game can get people twisted around. You made the right choice in the end this day, and if you hadn't, we would have been in some serious trouble. Especially since LSG would have scanned as of the Light to me (well, until she killed me anyway, with no BG).

I actually think there was a tremendous opportunity for the wolves in this game, with three conversions and a ressurection. While counteracted by the passing BG/seer roles, I don't think it equates too well, because the good roles are out of action for two nights when the ability holder gets killed (well, night-killed).

And then you toss on that a very solid vet group like Lathum and Blade and LSG were given wolf roles, and then they brought on Alan? Ouch, the odds were stacked against us, but we managed to prevail, so kudos to the good guys.

st.cronin, why couldn't I read AlanT the night he was converted? And when did Schmidty use his power (and on whom, and did it do anything)?

Thanks for a great game, st.cronin. Lots of twists and turns in this one did something that rarely happens in big games--it kept things exciting and up in the air right up to the end.

Old 01-10-2007, 09:58 PM   #749
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Chief, I told the truth. Brian guarded me the night you scanned me and I presume blocked your scan of me. I was also good that night. That was the night Brian died and I was converted.
Old 01-10-2007, 10:01 PM   #750
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Chief, I told the truth. Brian guarded me the night you scanned me and I presume blocked your scan of me. I was also good that night. That was the night Brian died and I was converted.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe it was the conversion attempt that stalled my scan. After all, what do I read you as? And BrianD died first. So my scan came first, BrianD died, and then you were converted? That's what I am wondering.