Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-04-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Kodos
Resident Alien

RFL 2010, Week 12 - Deadline 4/7 (Tuesday) at 11 pm EST

Big rumble in Ann Arbor this week. Winner has a great shot of getting to the BCS championship game.

Last edited by Kodos : 04-06-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

DeTox,

Today works best for me too. I'm thinking somewhere around 12:30 eastern...will you be around?
Old 04-04-2009, 09:07 AM   #3
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Tzu View Post
DeTox,

Today works best for me too. I'm thinking somewhere around 12:30 eastern...will you be around?

I'm up and ready to go whenever you're ready. Fire me a PM when you wanna play. 12:30 is perfect otherwise.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:10 PM   #4
DeToxRox
Head Coach

UM drops a tough one 38-35 to PSU. Couldn't score inside the 10 twice ended up being the difference. GG Sun.
DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #5
Sun Tzu
Pro Starter

Wow...what a game.

Both teams had some pretty bad missed opportunities. My starting QB Marcus Castillo threw 3 absolutely terrible balls, one of which was taken 98 yards back to paydirt to start out the second quarter. However DeTox had one drive where he went for it on 4th and inches from the 4, tried an option to the right, and was forced out for a short loss. Those were both key moments, but the biggest moment IMO was my kicker hitting a 53 yard field goal early in the 4th quarter to bring the game to within 4. After holding DeTox on his next drive, I got the ball back with around 3 minutes to play at my own 28. I had a lot of very timely, very clutch 3rd down conversions by several different players. I punched it in from the 2 with about 22-23 seconds left to go up by a field goal, but DeTox still had all of his timeouts left. He would take the kick back to the 35, and then on first down he launched a pass down the left sideline to a man that was obviously triple covered...but about 8 feet tall. This guy actually pulled it down at about the 25 but then my defender knocked the ball from his hands and that was all she wrote. One of my dimebacks picked his QB off on the next desperation throw. Zach Wright wound up taking home the games MVP with 7 catches for 88 yards and a TD...most of those catches coming on third down.

The final score...

PSU - 38
MICH - 35

gg again...hell of a hard faught game.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:08 PM   #6
Kodos
Resident Alien

Exciting games in the Big Ten this week. Last season, Wisconsin thumped us 72-26 at their house. Things were looking bad for us once again after the first half, as the 25th ranked team had a 28-14 lead and had knocked out our top two running backs. Unheralded RB Trea Burgess came in and ran for 99 yards on 23 carries, and Scott Allen caught 3 touchdowns. Burgess's second running TD of the day put us on top for the first time with 10 seconds left, thanks to a missed extra point by the Badgers' freshmen kicker, Seth Nelson. Nelson had a chance at redemption with a 53 yard attempt with one second remaining, but his kick barely made it to the endzone, giving us a 35-34 victory over the Badgers. Not the total revenge we were hoping for after last year's rout, but knocking the Badgers out of the Top 25 is pretty sweet for us. GO HOOSIERS!

Last edited by Kodos : 04-04-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Kodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
Galaxy
Coordinator

We beat Navy 52-21 (they actually scored a very late kick return and a late TD against our back-up D). Our star halfback, Brett Thomas, grounded out 254 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Next weekend is the big game against, provided they don't collaspe this week, unbeaten arch-rival #1 Eaglesfan27' USC Trojans. With the speed and talent that each team both has (we are a much improved team this year in both areas), the success (I'm guessing we'll crack the Top 20 this week) of both teams so far, and the chance for the two top halfbacks and Heisman Trophy candidates to make their case, it's should be fun.

Last edited by Galaxy : 04-04-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #8
Bigsmooth
College Prospect

Got a pretty easy win over Stanford. Good thing since this was the only game I felt comfortable having recruits visit so there were about 15 at Husky Stadium.
Bigsmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #9
Karlifornia
Grizzled Veteran

We ended TCU's title game dreams with a 41-35 win in Cow Town. It was a very frustrating game, as my guys seemingly forgot how to tackle. DaQuan Bowers had a rare sack-less game, but backup tailback Shane Davidson was brilliant in his first heavy duty action since returning from a torn PCL, tallying over 100 yards rushing, including an early 65-yard TD scamper.

Now, we will continue on to Seattle, where a tough season ending game surely awaits.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #10
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

USC picks up 2 more recruits:

5 star athlete Tim Davis is the #6 athlete in the class. At 6'2 214, he has decent speed and excellent spectacular catch ability.

5 star DE Rashad Kidd was the #3 DE in the class. He has excellent speed and should be a contributor in the near future.

After finding out that news, we beat Oregon 77-10 behind another great effort by McKnight. He has the perfect combo of speed, agility, acceleration, and break tackle ability. True freshman CB Chris Scruggs had 2 more picks to up his season total to 8.

SirFozzie is the only person who hasn't played their game yet. Pumpy hasn't done his recruiting yet.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 04-05-2009 at 12:48 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 02:54 PM   #11
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

My recruiting is done now. Whee!
Old 04-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #12
Galaxy
Coordinator

Is Fozzie still out?
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:23 AM   #13
Kodos
Resident Alien

Haven't heard from Foz saying he's back yet, so I'll try to advance things at lunch.