Home

Questions about NFL rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on Questions about NFL rosters for PS3 within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9
Questions about NFL rosters for PS3

Ok, so I just got Backbreaker today, really liking the game so far.

I download NFL rosters from the sticky thread and the logos and uni's are all nice and pretty, BUT-

1. The ratings are way off. I don't want to play as a slow Tebow or Vick. I have heard that there is no way to modify ratings on PS3, but is there anyway to get them closer? It also sometimes has a no-name player starting over a start like Drew Brees.

2. The roster = outdated. Blount is still on the Titans, Hillis is a FB for the Browns, and Moss is with the Pats. It's the exact same as the first Madden NFL '11 roster.

3. When I go to make changes and save my team- EX just a second ago I was looking and the Steelers and I tried to save the team (I put Big Ben and Ward in bc they weren't starting, see #1) but instead of letting me save it, it said that I can't save the file because it belongs to a different owner, and it was wanting me to delete the file; so I had to cancel saving it.

How do I save the file and get rid of that error message?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »