Home

Undisputed Content Update Adds More Fighters, Venues, AI Improvements & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Undisputed Content Update Adds More Fighters, Venues, AI Improvements & More - Patch Notes within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2023, 04:01 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Undisputed Early Access Impressions - Coming for the Belt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
Early access and relatively demanding specs, so I'm not stunned to hear it's maybe spotty on Steam Deck.
Yeah I wasn’t expecting too much. Wanted to support the game at an early stage. I’m stuck in hospital with my little one when my email pinged to say it was available so I thought I’d give it a go.

The tutorial wasn’t horrible. Playable. In my current situation it improved my mood and that’s a win.

If I can get a match to work. Even better

Ha
Old 01-31-2023, 04:17 PM   #18
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Wow, very nice.
I guess Fight Night will no longer be needed.

Lets go career mode!

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 01-31-2023, 04:22 PM   #19
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Guys - Are there any sliders available in the game to tweak? I hear a lot of people mentioning stamina issues. Maybe a slider tweak could help. Also, how is the game performance in comparison to the beta(Please share your graphic card if you don't mind)? Any additional graphical options to adjust?
EA and 2k have the unfortunate task of trying to balance on a tightrope of fun and sim while trying not to fall 10,000 feet to their death. Instead of a safety net waiting down below there will just be angry customers quick to move out of the way and talk of their failure.
Old 01-31-2023, 04:45 PM   #20
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Guys - Are there any sliders available in the game to tweak? I hear a lot of people mentioning stamina issues. Maybe a slider tweak could help. Also, how is the game performance in comparison to the beta(Please share your graphic card if you don't mind)? Any additional graphical options to adjust?
No sliders as of yet and yeah the Dev Team knows of the stamina issue

I'm running a 3060 and on maxed out settings it runs fine. There's a lil hiccup right after the first bell rings BUT once the action starts it's smooth.
Old 01-31-2023, 05:17 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
I'm running a 2060 on a laptop. I only played a few matches in the beta. It caused my laptop to throttle multiple times.

I've had no slow downs on the early access build. I've even just finished playing on ultra settings. 1920x1080 60fps with occasional dips.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2023, 05:20 PM   #22
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Been waiting for this game for so long it’s my first early access game I didn’t hesitate to click buy haha. It’s also one of the first games I have played on my laptop to now finally seeing its time for me to upgrade 🥹. The games performance has been iffy with my specs on medium settings but I am still enjoying myself.😀
Old 01-31-2023, 05:28 PM   #23
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

I built a 13900k 4090 pc e few months ago so the performance is fine for me on ultra, graphically this isn’t a great looking game so I’m surprised to hear any performance issues. What is an issue is the punches and lack of feel for impact power. It’s like 1 landed punch out of 20 looks and feels good, the majority it seems like your gloves are made out of marshmallow. I realize it’s early access, but it’s extremely barebones and unless I’m missing something there are no replays on the game at all, not after knockdowns or knockouts, and not any manual replay option I’ve seen From the pause menu. I’m glad a dev tried tackling a boxing game, but so far I’m not enjoying this one much at all
Old 01-31-2023, 05:29 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Counter punching style ai boxers feel cheap. They're almost perfect on their counters and they don't bite on feints.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »