Home

Legacy trick/cheat for those interested in maxing out power/stamina after tourney

This is a discussion on Legacy trick/cheat for those interested in maxing out power/stamina after tourney within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 11:47 AM   #1
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25
Legacy trick/cheat for those interested in maxing out power/stamina after tourney

If you don't want to use it, don't. Please don't flame those that do. jojo told me this one, so credit to him.

This would be helpful to those that want to play the Ali's and Ray Robinson's before they retire and scale the rankings in a hurry.

After you with the tourney the pop up says +5 left and right hand power, +5 stamina, +5 heart (I think). Hit A for XBox 360 and advance to next screen. At next screen hit B (circle for PS3 I believe). When you go back the pop up will be there again, giving you the +5's. You can do this until your attributes are 100 in the above areas, which will allow you to train on other things for the first ten or so fights and build up speed and chin without worrying about power, stamina, etc.

I just wanted to pass it on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #2
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Legacy trick/cheat for those interested in maxing out power/stamina after tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
If you don't want to use it, don't. Please don't flame those that do. jojo told me this one, so credit to him.

This would be helpful to those that want to play the Ali's and Ray Robinson's before they retire and scale the rankings in a hurry.

After you with the tourney the pop up says +5 left and right hand power, +5 stamina, +5 heart (I think). Hit A for XBox 360 and advance to next screen. At next screen hit B (circle for PS3 I believe). When you go back the pop up will be there again, giving you the +5's. You can do this until your attributes are 100 in the above areas, which will allow you to train on other things for the first ten or so fights and build up speed and chin without worrying about power, stamina, etc.

I just wanted to pass it on.
Crazy...

Definitely going to try this. I'm in the middle of a light-hitting legacy, because I can't get enough points in training. I'm going to try this and put out a beast of a fighter early on in his career.

It's not like this isn't unprecedented in the real world, take a look at Tyson in his early days....
Old 07-23-2009, 03:57 PM   #3
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Legacy trick/cheat for those interested in maxing out power/stamina after tourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by ausar72
Crazy...

Definitely going to try this. I'm in the middle of a light-hitting legacy, because I can't get enough points in training. I'm going to try this and put out a beast of a fighter early on in his career.

It's not like this isn't unprecedented in the real world, take a look at Tyson in his early days....
Nice justification...
Old 07-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #4
MVP

acts238shaun's Arena

OVR: 25

But the thing is you go up in the ranking so quickly that is doesn't really matter. In ten fights you can be ranked 20.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 12

Nice. This way I could put out a real Tyson and try to duplicate his career, early on of course.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

I will def be trying this later tonight... its so hard to gain enough points in legacy mode. the training games are my only gripe about this game
Old 07-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #7
Marvel's Finest

JBH3's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by acts238shaun
But the thing is you go up in the ranking so quickly that is doesn't really matter. In ten fights you can be ranked 20.
Yea...that has happened to me w/ my first welterweight fighter.

He's now ranked in the 20's but is like a 72/73 overall while any opponent ranked above (and most below as well) are well into the high-70's, 80's, and up.

This could be a good way to up some stats. I don't know if I'd get it up to 100, but into the 80's would be cool.

Nice find...thanks.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

oh yeah

that's way better

now i have a 22 year old tyson who's 91 overall

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »