Home

NCAA March Madness 2010: Transferring roster file from computer with flash drive

This is a discussion on NCAA March Madness 2010: Transferring roster file from computer with flash drive within the College Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2011, 12:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA March Madness 2010: Transferring roster file from computer with flash drive

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to transfer the roster file from a flash drive to the PS3. I've read all the posts about formatting to FAT32, pressing triangle, setting up the PS3 folder, blah, blah blah.

Everything is in order from what I can tell, yet the system doesn't recognize the information on the drive. When I press Triangle I'm only given the "Information" option. No "View All" option appears.

I've done this successfully in past on a friend's PS3 when the game first came out. I'm frustrated to say the least.

Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2011, 08:38 PM   #2
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NCAA March Madness 2010: Transferring roster file from computer with flash drive

When you put the flash drive in your computer, does it show up as a PS3 file folder? Also, I have had certain flash drives that didn't seem to work with my PS3 so you might try another flash drive.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA March Madness 2010: Transferring roster file from computer with flash drive

For the 2010 game, rosters are copy protected. Save a generic roster file and put it on a USB and copy it to your computer desk top.

Now that you have your origional edited rosters and generic roster file on your desk top, open the PS3-save data folder and delete the "SYS-Data" portion of the generic file you just saved a few minutes ago.

Then open the named file and copy the edited roster "SYS-Data" portion into the generic PS3-save data folder. Now you should now have a complete edited roster which is under your PS3 id/name.

Put what was your "generic roster" back on the flash drive and use the triangle button to copy your new roster to your PS3 hard drive.

Treyz
Old 10-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
Rookie

I love this site! !:谷歌:

Old 11-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #5
Rookie

Me too!!!

Thanks Treyz, this did the trick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

Im trying to do the same thing but i dont know where to get a generic roster file from can you help me treyz please.............
Old 11-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #7
Minister of Defense

xxSTEELCITYDxx's Arena

OVR: 4

Ok help me understand this treyz I can actually go out and buy march madness 2010 and play with 2011 rosters? if so plz help me with this
Old 11-12-2011, 01:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 21

Tain 93 messaged me already and he knows, but for anyone else...The generic roster file I was speaking of is just a basic/non-named roster you save right away when you turn the game on.

@xxSTEELCity---Yes, you could by NCAA Basketball 10 (March Madness as we all know) and use someone's named rosters (there might be a 11-12 file online?? not sure. I personally have great ones thru the 09-10 season if you need them. Message me your e-mail address if you want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > College Basketball »