Home

Individual Player Tendencies - Close/Drive

This is a discussion on Individual Player Tendencies - Close/Drive within the College Hoops 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-21-2015, 04:59 PM   #1
Rookie

Brave22's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon5 Individual Player Tendencies - Close/Drive

Ok...

So here is what I am looking at...Ive specifically been altering every single player tendency for each of the teams I am playing against each year in my legacy...

What I am trying to decipher and could not find with the search function is if the close shot and drive tendencies for individual players are closely related...

IOW, if I have a guy who has a high FT rating and I want him to be really aggressive, if I put his drive tendency at say (80), do I also need to have him with a high close shot tendency to get him to take the ball all the way to the bucket?

Anyone with any knowledge of this would be great....I am trying to find a nice balance that allows for more trips to the line on aggressive drives as well as more ability to take charges within the sets.

I also found the individual tendencies greatly help with getting the right individuals to take more shots within the offense....basically put, the opposition will look for its best players more within the offense.
--If you need it, you don't have it. If you have it you don't need it. But if you need and you don't have it, you want it. If you don't have any of it, then you really don't know how to get more of it to get started then anyways now do you? --
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2015, 10:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Brave22's Arena

Re: Individual Player Tendencies - Close/Drive

Anyone take a look at this yet?
--If you need it, you don't have it. If you have it you don't need it. But if you need and you don't have it, you want it. If you don't have any of it, then you really don't know how to get more of it to get started then anyways now do you? --
Old 04-01-2015, 04:48 AM   #3
MVP

I think the type of offense (and specific plays) is going to be a big factor as well. Putting the player in a position to get those drives will be important.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Brave22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgunn
I think the type of offense (and specific plays) is going to be a big factor as well. Putting the player in a position to get those drives will be important.

Does that mean there are dribble drive plays within an offense?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »