Home

Please fix the Ole Miss jerseys for '09

This is a discussion on Please fix the Ole Miss jerseys for '09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #1
Rookie

Gmac1016's Arena

OVR: 6
Please fix the Ole Miss jerseys for '09

They got the Ole Miss white jerseys wrong for '08. They put blue numbers instead of red numbers. Also, the names will be on the jerseys this year. I hope EA sees this and makes a change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #2
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Please fix the Ole Miss jerseys for '09

You need to tell EA this, through email or something. But they're so high and mighty that I don't know if they listen to the common people.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:47 PM   #3
Rookie

DaRealChrono's Arena

OVR: 2

Doesn't surprise me any. They messed up New England's and Detroit Unis noticeably...maybe they get it right this year for both versions.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #4
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmac1016
They got the Ole Miss white jerseys wrong for '08. They put blue numbers instead of red numbers. Also, the names will be on the jerseys this year. I hope EA sees this and makes a change.
I've been hoping for the same. One problem I noticed was the blue is way too light of a blue and the team color wristbands and QB bands the players wear are red and not blue. We didn't have trim around the numbers. They were either solid red or solid white numbers.

I think someone in year's past said the SID played a hand in this. Maybe an email to Langston Rogers would help.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:52 AM   #5
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
I've been hoping for the same. One problem I noticed was the blue is way too light of a blue and the team color wristbands and QB bands the players wear are red and not blue. We didn't have trim around the numbers. They were either solid red or solid white numbers.

I think someone in year's past said the SID played a hand in this. Maybe an email to Langston Rogers would help.
The shoulder stripes are different as well. They were cut off instead of wrapping around the underarms.

I'd like to see sock length as an editable attribute. Be able to set the whole team as one certain length, but be able to alter each individual's.

As much as I'd rather the numbers be like they are in the game, they are the Nike style that several teams have on NCAA '09, like Iowa St. and ULM. Get that much right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2008, 10:38 AM   #6
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
The shoulder stripes are different as well. They were cut off instead of wrapping around the underarms.

I'd like to see sock length as an editable attribute. Be able to set the whole team as one certain length, but be able to alter each individual's.

As much as I'd rather the numbers be like they are in the game, they are the Nike style that several teams have on NCAA '09, like Iowa St. and ULM. Get that much right.

yeah the jerseys were based off the 2006 season if you look at them. They are ugly. They really need to be fixed.
Old 03-11-2008, 11:37 AM   #7
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

They better also get the right font on the Rutgers jerseys. They changed from a bigger block letter format, to a smaller font.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Personally, I think they should make the UM jerseys pink. Given the fact that we don't have alternates on 360/PS3, I'd say that's more likely than getting them accurate. EA/Tiburon sucks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »