Home

Dynasty ruined after 11 years!!!!

This is a discussion on Dynasty ruined after 11 years!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2008, 09:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Dynasty ruined after 11 years!!!!

After my 10th year on my dynasty I go throught the entire off season and complete all the preseason menu. As I proceed to my teams schedule I notice that it will not allow me to click on the current week and play that weeks game. The first week had the bowl week instead of week 1, after you press that it ask you "do you want to simulate ll bowls?" AFter you hit yes it just freezes up. If you try to click on any other weeks it just does nothing. The file is not showing corrupt or anything which is what makes it weird. I can look at all the stats and brownse everything which is what I do not get. I tried changing making some changes and saving it agian but that did not work. Has this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2008, 12:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Dynasty ruined after 11 years!!!!

Happened to me too, luckily I saved different files for each year of my dynasty, and had to go back to like year 9...but now i'm in like year 23 so I think it just happens sometimes, make sure you save separate files at the end of each season
Old 05-08-2008, 12:48 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougAlvarez
Happened to me too, luckily I saved different files for each year of my dynasty, and had to go back to like year 9...but now i'm in like year 23 so I think it just happens sometimes, make sure you save separate files at the end of each season
I do the same thing, although i never had this problem. Saving each year of a dynasty as a different file will let you view past season stats as well, which can be useful if you like to look at that.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

Happened to me as well after year 3. Since then, I always save separate files for each year.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:03 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 8

More excellent bug testing on EA's part.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2008, 04:07 PM   #6
All Star

bhurst99's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAMND
After my 10th year on my dynasty I go throught the entire off season and complete all the preseason menu. As I proceed to my teams schedule I notice that it will not allow me to click on the current week and play that weeks game. The first week had the bowl week instead of week 1, after you press that it ask you "do you want to simulate ll bowls?" AFter you hit yes it just freezes up. If you try to click on any other weeks it just does nothing. The file is not showing corrupt or anything which is what makes it weird. I can look at all the stats and brownse everything which is what I do not get. I tried changing making some changes and saving it agian but that did not work. Has this happen to anyone else? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
That sucks. It's like your college got NCAA violations and can't compete anymore.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:01 PM   #7
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhurst99
That sucks. It's like your college got NCAA violations and can't compete anymore.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »