Home

All American or Heisman

This is a discussion on All American or Heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24
All American or Heisman

I did this for the guys in my dynasty league i thought i would share it with you guys too. at the least you guys get to see some gameplay videos from the PS3 version. It's just some brief thoughts

well here you go guys you be the judge. 1st i have to say is that they both have there cons and pros.

1. heisman gives you a challenge no matter what. one thing i've notice CPU plays very similar on heisman, it doesn't matter if you're ball state or Oregon. Both were comp short passes with accuracy. On all AA there was more noticable difference with ratings. Poor rating CPU QB would make bad decision on AA and throw bad passes. On heisman they are always on the strike unless you knock the pass down.

2. Pass rush, you are able to get a little bit more pressure on the QB on AA. on heisman you get locked up more.

3. on heisman it doesn't matter if the CPU is idaho or Georgia they will move the ball on you.

4. CPU defense, can't tell a difference with either level. infact i scored more points on heisman then i did in the AA game. I also broke more big plays.

5. when it comes down to it i would have to say AA is more sim because you can see the parity of college football you blow out teams you are suppose to and you have close game with teams that you are suppose to also. Heisman is more challenging, but at times it's unreal, meaning you get the CPU is cheating against you feeling at times. I was playing Ball state with SC and they were keeping up with me. I played ball state on AA and i blew them out easy. as you can see SC against ORE on AA and Heisman i actually had a harding time on AA.

i say i would go w/ AA for the sim factor. i hate the feeling that the cpu is cheating to keep the game close.

HEISMAN

PS3 ncaa football USC vs ORE heisman 1st qtr from drlw322

PS3 ncaa football USC vs ORE heisman 2nd qtr from drlwkwbw322

PS3 ncaa football USC vs ORE heisman 3rd qtr from drlwkwbw322

PS3 ncaa football USC vs ORE heisman 4th qtr from drlw322
ALL AMERICAN

PS3 Ncaa football 09 USC vs ORE 1st QTR AA from drlw322

PS3 NCAA 09 USC vs ORE 2nd QTR AA from drlw322

PS3 NCAA 09 USC vs ORE 3rd QTR AA from drlw322

PS3 NCAA 09 USC vs ORE 4th QTR AA from drlw322

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
Rookie

FutureVol's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: All American or Heisman

i recently (08) switched to heisman...i got tired of gettin beat by the higher ups on LIve...lol so heisamn gives u a more realistic situation...and better practice against lifelike opponents..
Old 07-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #3
MVP

BoomerSooner11's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: All American or Heisman

I go back and forth for kicks and giggles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »