Home

Team selecting (Dynasty)

This is a discussion on Team selecting (Dynasty) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 19
Icon2 Team selecting (Dynasty)

It seems like everytime I start a new dynasty...It never feels right so I try a different team. My favorite team is Oregon, but this year I want to try something new for once. I had tried Michigan St., Syrcause, Arkansas, Arizona, but none of them seemed right.

I want a team that isnt too good or too bad and who is not in the Pac-10. I want to be able to draw recruits with my recruiting skill...But not over exploit it to rebuild it in a frequent fashion.

Can anyone suggest a fun team with nice uniforms/competitive/2+ stars/Fun? Ive been having a lot of trouble trying to figure out which team I should roll with for 40 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Team selecting (Dynasty)

GO DUCKS!

anyway, i like vanderbilt. they're definitely a challenge, but you can still draw okay recruits being in the south.

North Carolina and Virginia are always fun too, in the ACC, as well as Wake Forest.

Kansas is ranked but theyre not good, so being them could be fun.

finally, in the big ten, i would go Purdue, Northwestern, or maybe Iowa.

/suggestions
Old 08-13-2008, 09:51 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I 2nd the GO DUCKS! and Tar Heels as a good team to be. They are loaded with good SO and FR talent and are in a fun conference and a good recruiting location.

Some other options-
Colorado-D Scott, cool stadium, uniforms, on the rise
Miss St- SEC would be challenging, on the rise as well, grind it out style, unis kinda suck though
Pitt- Up and coming, NFL stadium, Big East is a tough conf.
Rutgers- I like the big east, cool unis and stadium, build them up even more
USF-see above
Northwestern- like the stadium and unis..little player in the big 10 but you cna build them up.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

Im in my second season with Vanderbilt and they are a tough rebuild. Only had 2 4 stars in my first recruiting class...
Old 08-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #5
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm in my 11th season on Dyansty with UGA and if Boise State or UCF asks me again to come and coach I might just do it. I would like to start one with Oregon aswell just for the uniforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 10:20 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Boise would be a good team to start with if you can handle the Smurf Turf, although if you switch conferences via invite, it'll be in the Pac-10.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #7
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmoneyH3
Boise would be a good team to start with if you can handle the Smurf Turf, although if you switch conferences via invite, it'll be in the Pac-10.
I could handle the blue field and I wouldn't mind mopping up the Pac-10 with them. Do you guys notice that the only schools that offer you a coaching job are 5 and 6* schools? I've never had an invite to coach at a 4* or lower school. BTW my school is a 6* so maybe the CPU doesn't think I'd go to their school anyway.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:33 PM   #8
Pro

Gamecock's Arena

OVR: 9

Well I would suggest Utah State but the only thing they have going for them is good looking jerseys.

Almost every game I play with them at home happens to be under the sunset which gets tedious rather quick.

Being a lazy gamer is one thing but being lazy at gaming is another.
On ODogg's and Stewaat's insincere laziness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »