Home
Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 02:36 AM   #1
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6
:'(

I just broke my ****ing NCAA Football 08 disc in half because 6 straight possessions ended in fumbles on the first play. Now I don't have a college football game to hold me over until '10 comes out. Any game suggestions?

P.S. To any EA people that may be lurking around here, your days are still numbered. Ever since you bought like every sports license known to mankind, you haven't put out a good game. I'm buying NCAA '10 because I'm a huge College football fan, and I'm not buying Madden to play it, I'm going to buy it because Troy is on the cover (lol USC's nickname is 'The Men of Troy' and he went to college there. lol). Just reminding you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 04:00 AM   #2
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: :'(

It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 04-30-2009, 04:07 AM   #3
Rookie

ThaReaper09's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Thanks for nothing?
Old 04-30-2009, 04:49 AM   #4
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Have more self control..... Go to EB or Gamestop and buy a used copy... Or just wait til 10 comes out. Really you dont have many options... Or barrow from a friend...

Old 04-30-2009, 08:30 AM   #5
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaReaper09
I just broke my ****ing NCAA Football 08 disc in half because 6 straight possessions ended in fumbles on the first play. Now I don't have a college football game to hold me over until '10 comes out. Any game suggestions?

P.S. To any EA people that may be lurking around here, your days are still numbered. Ever since you bought like every sports license known to mankind, you haven't put out a good game. I'm buying NCAA '10 because I'm a huge College football fan, and I'm not buying Madden to play it, I'm going to buy it because Troy is on the cover (lol USC's nickname is 'The Men of Troy' and he went to college there. lol). Just reminding you.
Their days are numbered but you going to shell out $120 to show your dis-approval... Yeah that makes sense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 08:57 AM   #6
Rookie

jms493's Arena

OVR: 12

Fumbles are so rare in the game.....this makes little sense or is just a plain fib
Old 04-30-2009, 09:07 AM   #7
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms493
Fumbles are so rare in the game.....this makes little sense or is just a plain fib
No, he's right about NCAA 08. It was fumbles galore. A patch came out in November or December of that year that seemed to fix a lot of it, but by that time, the game was 4 or 5 months old.

09 resolved that issue.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:14 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »