Home

How are you going to do your Team Builder Dynasty

This is a discussion on How are you going to do your Team Builder Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
MattUMD224

OVR:
How are you going to do your Team Builder Dynasty

I for one plan on creating a Real-Life school that does not have a football team and plan on making ever player a senior and simulate the 1st season with no in-season recruiting. Fire the coach and that coach profile and create a new one and start from scratch.

If I use a D1-AA or D2 or D3 school I will just play with the team from the start.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How are you going to do your Team Builder Dynasty

I create a fictional school with a cupcake roster template and then create a bunch of my friends. I like playin realistic so my friends overalls rage from low 40's to mid 70's and only a few start as freshman, but with formation subs a lot should get playing time. Should be really fun. I think this year I have like 33 or 34 friends on my roster. Just hoping for 3 wins this year!!!

Last edited by Nbanflguy; 07-08-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: .
Old 07-08-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
Rookie

TheGipper86's Arena

OVR: 3

I'll be using an FCS school that should be moving up to FBS sooner rather than later. I've actually updated the roster for this year, and I have a general idea of their skills and what not. Gotta start with cupcake though. Outta be fun.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:00 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 11

I planned on creating a fictional school and having them be a cup cake with a few guys created who can play, so the season isnt just a total loss.

When I was creating on team builder, I did notice the school type drop down menu. What happens if I select FCS or Other? I thought the game didn't include FCS conferences.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

I simply re-created my high school's football team from my senior year. Nothing more, nothing less.

Alex Trebek: That's not a category.

Keanu Reeves: My mistake. I shall choose Balloons for $600.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I created two awesome teams with real College Legends fully re-rated basically designed to play SIM style ball offline.....

I was hoping to create more teams using TB but since EA is so hell bent on allowing only 12 teams to be IMPORTED into dynasty mode i'll just stick with creating all my other teams offline.

Besides you can't even edit gear or player appearance via TB which is another huge reason why I refuse to utilize it that much.

You should have full control over everything....I thought that was the purpose of TB finally being added to the game

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-08-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #7
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

Use a fictional team with cupcake rosters and using the Air Raid offense. Also plan on doing a conference realignment within the dynasty.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:52 PM   #8
Rookie

leviticuslp's Arena

OVR: 0

I created University of Alaska Anchorage, a school I considered attending during high school. I made them a cupcake roster with every player being either a junior or a senior, with the exception of 5 freshman that I gave Russian names and adjusted their attributes in the "strength" attributes, making them really strong. The idea for my dynasty is that UAA was gonna get rid of their football program until the new coach came around and managed to recruit these 5 beastly russian players. Now the program is on the rise, or so we hope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »