Home

Changing players position

This is a discussion on Changing players position within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Changing players position

Before I run my dynasty I had to fix the UGA roster as alot of the players on D are at the wrong position since UGA is running a 3-4 this year. Of course when I change the position it causes the overall rating to drop down. I then go to team builder and stuff and I see that the awr has stayed the same.

Like my best def player droped from a 88 to a 81 when I moved him to DE to OLB. But his ratings stayed the same

Whats the best way to keep the overall rating the same as I don't like the ideal of just guessing on what ways to improve the 7 points he lost on the switch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 07:20 PM   #2
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Changing players position

The reason for the rating change is because the formula for calculating the overall rating is different for each position. The reason why your DE dropped so much when you switched him to OLB is becuase the tackle ratings means a lot more to the LB position than the DE position. Depending on what his tackle rating is that is most likely why it dropped 7 points.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Changing players position

Each position looks at difference attributes when determining OVR rating as you have seen. DE is more inline with DT when determining ovr than it is with an olb.

For de acc and awr is more importat than for lb. But lb prec is a
factor than doesn't equate to de. So it will be a little trial and error.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »