Home

Recruit Idea but somethings need to be fixed first

This is a discussion on Recruit Idea but somethings need to be fixed first within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Recruit Idea but somethings need to be fixed first

If I'm viewing this wrong help me understand but if 2 things have the same top speed and one gets to that top speed faster it will be faster right?

The idea is that physical stats are given I times and measurements such as 40 times, bench max, squat max etc and skills should be given grades such as Power Move, finesse move, man coverage etc.

But the 40 time thing needs to be fixed. There is no way a person who has A+ speed and A+ acceleration and a person who has A+ speed and C+ acceleration should have the same 40 time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2011, 11:46 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Recruit Idea but somethings need to be fixed first

I totally agree, my first few years I was recruiting the skill positions with Elite speed as my top priority. Well I found out that it pretty much takes the guys with A+ and C+ acceleration about 20 yards to get upto full speed, so their speed was pretty much useless to me as lbers with only 82 speed would just run them down.

I can see acceleration being valuable but only really for the guys with midrange speed where it allows them to get upto their top speed really quick and maybe beat the blockers to the outside or close on plays.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #3
Banned

devinewon's Arena

OVR: 9

I made a post about this months ago when people were saying how great this game is.

No one that runs a 4.29 has bad acceleration.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #4
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinewon
I made a post about this months ago when people were saying how great this game is.

No one that runs a 4.29 has bad acceleration.
Exactly! This needs to be fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »