Home

Official "What team should I be Thread"

This is a discussion on Official "What team should I be Thread" within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #1
Rookie

AlexHorvath's Arena

OVR: 0
Official "What team should I be Thread"

What's up guys i'm new to NCAA and I purchased 12 today because I played the demo and it was pretty awesome. I usually buy Madden every year but this time I decided to get both. I watch NCAAFB occasionally but never have a solid team to root for. Which also means that I don't have a real team in NCAA So if you guys could help that'd be nice too. As for background I'm from NY and I love watching Denard Robinson play. and Kellen Moore also. So again help me out here and thanks!

P.S If somebody could link me to the policy for the forums or anything like that that'd be good too

Thanks again and I hope you guys enjoy the game

New York Giants

New York Mets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 06:42 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: Official "What team should I be Thread"

Welcome to the forum, you can find the rules towards the bottom of the main page in steves forum.

This will be the official what team should I be thread for this season. Please guys, do not start new threads to ask this question. Ask it in here.

Thanks and enjoy.
Old 07-12-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
Rookie

AlexHorvath's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Welcome to the forum, you can find the rules towards the bottom of the main page in steves forum.

This will be the official what team should I be thread for this season. Please guys, do not start new threads to ask this question. Ask it in here.

Thanks and enjoy.
Thanks man appreciate it

New York Giants

New York Mets
Old 07-12-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
I'd really recommend the coaching carousel in the dynasty mode. Instead of you picking a team. A team will pick you. As for your starting team, I'd recommend a smaller team in a weak conference. WAC, Sun-Belt, MAC.

If you're looking for a team to play with online/play-now, Boise St and Michigan would be good choices.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 07-12-2011, 07:10 PM   #5
Rookie

AlexHorvath's Arena

Also, any team with a solid offense and a defense that causes plenty of turnovers would be ideal for me

New York Giants

New York Mets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Well in that case...

I plan to start as the offensive coordinator for a 1-star school. I'll be bringing my own playbook, but... I need a team that is capable of running a pro-style offense. I need at least 4 or 5 HBs, 2 or more (really, ideally at least 3) fullbacks, 4 or more TEs, and at least one good possession receiver. Receiver speed isn't important that important however.

But like I said, I want to be an OC at a bad program with a bad offense. But I run a pro-style offense, so I need a team with that kind of personnel.

Who is out there for me?
Old 07-12-2011, 07:35 PM   #7
Rookie

tmaines11's Arena

OVR: 1

I haven't decided just yet who I am going to do. I will probably start my real dynasty with Penn State because they are my favorite team. I think I'm going to be a offensive guy first then hopefully work my way up to the head honcho. While I wait for rosters I'm gonna do a little playin around with maryland and some other rebuilding programs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »