Home

Have You Ever Wanted To Save a Replay, But Your Opponent Quit?

This is a discussion on Have You Ever Wanted To Save a Replay, But Your Opponent Quit? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Lightbulb Have You Ever Wanted To Save a Replay, But Your Opponent Quit?

What's up, OS?

I have been playing NCAA quite a bit lately, but have been frustrated with online play. Each time I do something amazing, it seems like my opponent quits before the game is completed.

Unfortunately, you can't save replays when your opponent quits.

I know that it's probably a long-shot; but it would be really cool if you could have the chance to save replays even when your opponent quits. Maybe have the option to complete the game against the CPU so this would be possible? Alternatively, just take me to the pause menu as you would do after a game is normally completed.

What do you guys think?

Am I the only one who gets frustrated by guys quitting before I can save a replay?

Last edited by osbeavs89; 03-18-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #2
Rookie

SalvArmyMatt's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Save a Replay, But Your Opponent Quit?

I have totally had this happen to me. In Ncaa 2010, you could finish against the CPU. In that case you could easily save the replay. Usually a close game would turn into me rolling the score up on the CPU.

I think there are pros and cons to both ways. I like just moving on to the next Online Ranked game instead of thrashing the computer for awhile. But, I also wish I could look at the final game stats and save some highlights now and then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »