Home

New features

This is a discussion on New features within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
Pro

cptnclutch28's Arena

OVR: 4
New features

What of all the new features are you most excited for. I am having a really hard time choosing between the pass trajectories and play action cancellation. So im curious what you all are thinking

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Season 12: Buffalo Bills
12-4

Crew Bowl XII Champions

Season 13: Buffalo Bills
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: New features

Its a typical move by EA to do something like this. It's like if EA wanted to improve NBAs three point shooting but took out slam dunks. Doesn't surprise me.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 05-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #3
Banned

chipper_kobe's Arena

OVR: 5

/\/\/\ Way to stay on topic....

Anyway I'm most excited about the dynasty additions. Can't wait to get into some serious recruiting battles!!
Old 05-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #4
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

I don't care about new features. Just fix the damn game. 2012 was an abomination of epic proportions, a slap in the face to everyone who plunked down any amount of money on that fiasco.

Is that asking too much?

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 05-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #5
Pro

cptnclutch28's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky
I don't care about new features. Just fix the damn game. 2012 was an abomination of epic proportions, a slap in the face to everyone who plunked down any amount of money on that fiasco.

Is that asking too much?
Well there are quite a few gameplay improvements as well. There will never be a perfect football game and we have to understand that. There are things that they have improved to make both the on and off the field things better

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Season 12: Buffalo Bills
12-4

Crew Bowl XII Champions

Season 13: Buffalo Bills
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am looking forward to the new recruiting. I just hope the Online Dynasty issues have been fixed this time around because that is all I play.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
Rookie

pigsooie3's Arena

OVR: 5

I like the dynasty improvements that have been made. I'm with the post above though that the transfer failed and all the other freeze issues that NCAA 12 had is absolutely ridiculous. That just killed the best mode on the game. But things look promising and if the transfer failed us fixed I'm 100% satisfied!

PSN:FrshOutaBubblGum
Old 05-11-2012, 04:17 PM   #8
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2

All I want is them for one year focus completely on the gameplay. I can take the same dynasty two years in a row, but what I don't want to see is the same gameplay. My biggest concern is the offensive and defensive line gameplay. DE's have about 0 pass rushing ability. A dominant DE at Alabama should be able to beat a 75 overall tackle 3/5 times. I'm not saying he has to run him over, but give him some type of edge. I also can't stand the way the offensive line just pushes defensive lineman down sometimes. A dominant DT can't be thrown down like a rag doll. Now to the offensive line. A puling lineman is a waste, all he does is run in front of u then stops without blocking just to get in your way. The lineman make no pocket, it is more of a straight line. They need to be kick stepping to form a pocket. If a lineman gets beat, he has no recovering ability. He decides to just stand there and look in front of him while he is blocking the air. There is no zone blocking scheme. They all need to be taking there zone steps and working up field. Not a take a step then stop situation. Also, WR's have no blocking ability. Your screwed if you run a WR screen or if you try a run to the outside that depends on them blocking. Play Action plays are a waste. The CPU always decides to bring the house and you get sacked for at least a 10 yrd loss.

Another thing I can't stand is a team not using their go to players. Every time I would play Oklahoma St, Blackmon would have maybe two passes even thrown to him. Stanford would run the ball 80% of the time and let Andrew Luck stand there. Alabama would make Trent Richardson a pass blocking back as well as LaMichael James from Oregon. Denard Robinson was a pocket passer instead of a scrambler. I could go on, but I'm tired of typing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »