Home

Player progression

This is a discussion on Player progression within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Player progression

U know if I get a three prospect that has a lot of ability it would be nice to know that he can progress during the year. It don't make sense to have an all American to get beat out because in the offseason someone progressed over him even though they didn't put up any numbers...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Player progression

Wasn't it the opposite in NCAA 10? Almost every recruit ended up being rated around 90 by the end of their senior year, right?
Old 05-17-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
Wasn't it the opposite in NCAA 10? Almost every recruit ended up being rated around 90 by the end of their senior year, right?
I have to agree. EA seems to be headed in the right direction on this one. It was BAD on '10. To see 9-15 QBs ranked at 99 by the 4th year of the franchise was infuriating.
Old 05-18-2012, 12:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
I have to agree. EA seems to be headed in the right direction on this one. It was BAD on '10. To see 9-15 QBs ranked at 99 by the 4th year of the franchise was infuriating.
You are not getting the point. I Have a player that's a 75 overall n wins the heisman he shouldn't be a 79 overall next year
Old 05-18-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
Rookie

walker131's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachlem
You are not getting the point. I Have a player that's a 75 overall n wins the heisman he shouldn't be a 79 overall next year
Why didn't you just say that then But yes, I'd tend to agree with you. I'd love to see dynamic player progression
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »