Home

NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #737
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 14 Bugs and Glitch Thread

Did this happen to anyone?

I dont know whether this is a glitch or not but I played all 3 years as a CB in Road to Glory and I am done with my Junior year simulating the offseason. Then all of a sudden I am in my 4th year with a different player. He is a different position and Overall. I dont know what happened or if any of you experience this too. If so let me know that way I will feel better about this problem and/or Glitch.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #738
MVP

OVR: 18

Rece never cuts in with updates in either of the OD's that i'm in.

Is this normal??
Old 09-02-2013, 09:50 PM   #739
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Platform (360/PS3): PS3

Whats the bug?

The football disappeared in a game I was playing CAL vs ORE in ORE...scored a TD / kicked the EP / ball was NOT on tee for ensuing kickoff / kept playing for curiosity / ball never reappeared / a player was eventually injured a handful of plays later and then the game didn't exactly freeze, but it just got locked into a rolling animation of guys standing around...went in and out of pause menu / tried to switch sides to no avail / tried to call a timeout / anything and everything / no luck

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in?

Offline dynasty, HUM v CPU mode.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?

Um, not on me...coding issue...and no, I don't want or need to try and recreate it...

How often can the bug be reproduced?

Not sure, not interested in finding out!

Do you have video or pictures?

No, Sir!
Old 09-03-2013, 12:34 PM   #740
jp2
Rookie

jp2's Arena

OVR: 3

Platform (360/PS3): 360

Whats the bug?

Offline dynasty game freezes during last game of the year.

Offline dynasty HUM v CPU, using teambuilder team.

Cannot finish last game of season. Always freezes (four times in a row now) during sim on defense. I can recreate by playing the game again and simming while on defense - it eventually happens before the 4th quarter.

Everytime

No
Old 09-05-2013, 03:48 AM   #741
MVP

Dirty Turtles's Arena

OVR: 10

Platform (360/PS3): 360

Whats the bug? The game freezes when trying to load the dynasty file. It will start loading the file, then load the tuner data twice, then tell me that the commissioner has made changes that require a restart. When you hit the button to accept the message, the message screen freezes on its animation out and the console locks up forcing a hard restart.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? Online dynasty.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? It happened numerous times yesterday as we were trying to push through our 3rd off-season. Eventually it loaded for me, but once again started messing up as we continued to move forward. I was logged in to the online portion, so I tried logging out of there to ensure that the issue wasn't related to that, but it didn't seem to help either. Seems random, but it's entirely crippling to our progression through the dynasty.

How often can the bug be reproduced? It happened almost every time I tried to load yesterday. I think it was only 1 time that I successfully loaded the dynasty out of at least a dozen different tries from different stages of the off-season.

Do you have video or pictures? No.
NHL: Colorado Avalanche, Pittsburgh Penguins
NCAA: Air Force Falcons, Penn State Nittany Lions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #742
Rookie

OVR: 1

Platform (360/PS3):

PS3

Whats the bug?

There's something severely wrong in off-season recruiting. Last night, I was playing around with it and often lost players for no good reason. For an example, there was one guy I was 500 points over the closest school going into that week. We have *exactly* the same "bonus". I put 4,000 points into him, the other school won him. I went to reports, and the school ONLY PUT 3,000 points into him. I didn't run out of scholarships either. I played with this several times with several players and allotments, it seems to be the case that *either* the numbers shown in "reports" is wrong in off-season recruiting or the CPU is getting hidden points in the offseason.

Offline dynasty.

Yup. I saved right before I "advanced" through off-season recruiting and every time I advanced I was cheated out of a different player.

This is the first season I really noticed the specifics, but I've always noticed offseason recruiting to be highly suspect.

no
Old 09-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #743
MVP

OVR: 3

Platform (360/PS3):

PS3

Whats the bug?

This likely is in vain, but the lack of fumbles and penalties is sapping a lot of the fun from this game. The game of football consists of offense, defense, special teams, turnovers, and penalties. While I don't necessarily expect each of these aspects to be perfect, I don't think it's too much to ask that they exist in a football video game.

Any time I play a game.

I've played games with default sliders and adjusted sliders, and this problem has been consistent.

Penalties and fumbles are simply far too rare. I play with 9 minute quarters and will maybe see 3-4 penalties a game, with holding penalties rarely happening at all, and with a fumble occurring maybe once every 3-4 games or so.

No.

Last edited by RandyBass; 09-06-2013 at 08:03 PM. Reason: format
Old 09-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #744
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Platform (360/PS3):

Whats the bug?
Scouting is not working for us anymore. Near end of season 2 in our OS hosted OD, From The Ashes, if we added anyone new to our board and tried to scout them it will spend the points but nothing changes, it just shows the letters from before and not numbers from scouting the guy.

Online Dynasty

Yes, anytime we add a new guy to recruit and try to scout him it happens, every time.

Every time we add a new guy and try to scout him in season 2 of our OD

No, not at the moment, but I will work on that and edit this post

Edit :

We have started season 3 and scouting is fixed for now. Seems to be an end of season issue only

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 09-09-2013 at 12:24 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »