Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #169
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by 32
Glad I'm a PSU fan I don't have to worry uni updates.

Good stuff EA.

Gotta love that classic look...loved JoePa & still believe to this day that he honestly thought his superiors would handle the situation accordingly...that university was all he knew & I genuinely believe he was naive in the situation...we've all been in a similar situation, as far as being naive
Old 07-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #170
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
Florida gets screwed again. I find it straight amusing that the Gators released their new number font BEFORE Georgia, yet Georgia's made the game's release. Florida's hasn't even made the first update. What is this crew's problem with Florida?

UCLA gets new gloves before Florida, arguably the best CFB in the past 10 years, gets their new jerseys that have been out for quite some time now. That's a SMDH moment. I think every team that didn't have their primary uniforms should have been made top priority before adding alternates of other teams.
Over the past 10 years, collectively, Florida has not been the best in its conference. I think Nick Saban & Alabama have something to say about that. I hate Alabama but truth is truth.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:43 PM   #171
Just started!

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisolson32
No chrome green helmets for Michigan State? I am beyond disappointed!
Yep big time bummer. Also a bummer the helmets stickers arent in the game AGAIN
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #172
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

At first my game seemed to load fine on 360, but now everything is extremely slow. WTF? I can't even get past the opening splash screen. Just annoying when a uniform pack undoes all the improvements of sped up menus.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:16 PM   #173
Rookie

tbennett54's Arena

OVR: 5

Try playing the game offline. Works for me.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #174
Rookie

PandaWaffleHD's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
At first my game seemed to load fine on 360, but now everything is extremely slow. WTF? I can't even get past the opening splash screen. Just annoying when a uniform pack undoes all the improvements of sped up menus.
i cant get past main menu
Old 07-23-2013, 02:11 PM   #175
Rookie

allhailben7's Arena

OVR: 1
I know my Hoosiers aren't much of a presence in college football, but I was a little disappointed that their helmets didn't make it...

I have been waiting on these for a while so I can use them in a dynasty, but I guess I'll just have to wait another few weeks...

It's not small stuff, either. Kevin Wilson is trying to build up hype for the program and they showcased 5 new helmets in the first week of June... Will I have to wait until I have lost interest to get these in the game???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #176
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by allhailben7
I know my Hoosiers aren't much of a presence in college football, but I was a little disappointed that their helmets didn't make it...

I have been waiting on these for a while so I can use them in a dynasty, but I guess I'll just have to wait another few weeks...

It's not small stuff, either. Kevin Wilson is trying to build up hype for the program and they showcased 5 new helmets in the first week of June... Will I have to wait until I have lost interest to get these in the game???
They may have just been concepts. Houston showed multiple helmets like that but only added a white one. It's mainly used for recruiting now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »