Home

Looong time player....Creating a coaching dynasty for the first time. Any tips?

This is a discussion on Looong time player....Creating a coaching dynasty for the first time. Any tips? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looong time player....Creating a coaching dynasty for the first time. Any tips?

I have been getting NCAA every year for the past 10+ years. I am a big sim dynasty person. I love recruiting and building a dynasty. And I will play a game or two every season or so. But not often.

But now I am going to start a Coaching dynasty where I coach every game.

Does anyone have any tips? Or can offer some insight for a smooth time? I am wanting to start as a created unexperienced coach and with a low end team. What are some good ones?

also, how many minutes are your quarters and seems to be the most realistic?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Looong time player....Creating a coaching dynasty for the first time. Any tips?

I would check in the slider section for some coach mode sliders, i would say depending on how quick you play the game (call plays, no huddle, audible at the line, snap with 2 secs left or snap right away) 9 or 10 mins should give best results stats wise and number of possessions
Old 09-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Looong time player....Creating a coaching dynasty for the first time. Any tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pujolsformvp21
I would check in the slider section for some coach mode sliders, i would say depending on how quick you play the game (call plays, no huddle, audible at the line, snap with 2 secs left or snap right away) 9 or 10 mins should give best results stats wise and number of possessions
Thanks. Ya I found some good coach mode sliders. at least I thought I did. It was getting great reviews. But then the guy said they were human vs cpu sliders. Then the isn't coach mode right? lol

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sliders-5.html

I also came across these. Might give them a shot.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-dynasty.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »