Home

What Features Do You Want to See in EA Sports College Football?

This is a discussion on What Features Do You Want to See in EA Sports College Football? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-03-2021, 02:45 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: What Features Do You Hope To See In The New Game?

So have you all managed to get your hands on a next gen console? I am a Sony guy myself. Can’t find a ps5 that will take the discs anywhere. I don’t want just the digital console.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2021, 03:03 PM   #66
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
So have you all managed to get your hands on a next gen console? I am a Sony guy myself. Can’t find a ps5 that will take the discs anywhere. I don’t want just the digital console.
Nope...and I absolutely refuse to pay a grand for a $500 console from a scalper. Hopefully, by the time this game drops we'll be past that.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:00 PM   #67
MVP

young22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Nope...and I absolutely refuse to pay a grand for a $500 console from a scalper. Hopefully, by the time this game drops we'll be past that.
They said 2-3 years, so odds are you'll be able to find a console for 300 or so. I'm sure there'll be a PS5 Pro in the works by then.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-03-2021, 05:51 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by young22
They said 2-3 years, so odds are you'll be able to find a console for 300 or so. I'm sure there'll be a PS5 Pro in the works by then.

Sent from my SM-A102W using Operation Sports mobile app

I'm fine with holding out to holiday season 2022. I got the Spiderman ps4 in 2018 so I'm good for a while. Now if this comes out in summer 2022, which I doubt, I may get one earlier lol.
Old 02-03-2021, 08:56 PM   #69
Rookie

Player development:

-Non-linear player progression. Every player at a position ended up being the same after 4-5 seasons. Have some kind of XP based system, like in madden;
-also like in madden have different talent levels; make them editable;
-FULLY editable appearance, no more 211lb RBs having OL faces and 211lb linebackers looking like cornerbacks;

Recruiting:

-lots of great suggestions on the first few pages, but give us sliders so that we can customize the experience we want (sliders for decommitment liklihood, importance of certain factors like location, winning history etc);
-let us edit hometowns (not states) so that it is more realistic and real hotbeds are represented more
Old 02-03-2021, 08:59 PM   #70
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matecheck
Player development:

-Non-linear player progression. Every player at a position ended up being the same after 4-5 seasons. Have some kind of XP based system, like in madden;
-also like in madden have different talent levels; make them editable;
-FULLY editable appearance, no more 211lb RBs having OL faces and 211lb linebackers looking like cornerbacks;

Recruiting:

-lots of great suggestions on the first few pages, but give us sliders so that we can customize the experience we want (sliders for decommitment liklihood, importance of certain factors like location, winning history etc);
-let us edit hometowns (not states) so that it is more realistic and real hotbeds are represented more
Please, EA, DO NOT BRING THE XP SYSTEM TO NCAA. The XP progression system is the absolute worst change to the series of all time.

― Plato
Old 02-03-2021, 09:15 PM   #71
jp2
Rookie

jp2's Arena

OVR: 3

I want the to see overthrows on deep balls.. Less accurate passing, but also dbs in man coverage that aren't psychically aware of my receiver's route.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2021, 10:13 PM   #72
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

The one thing that I do want them to bring over from Madden is the Sub Packages/positions (Nickel Back, Slot, Rush DE).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »