Home

FIFA 23 Career Mode Trailer & Deep Dive Breakdown

This is a discussion on FIFA 23 Career Mode Trailer & Deep Dive Breakdown within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-02-2022, 10:15 AM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
FIFA 23 Career Mode Trailer & Deep Dive Breakdown

First up was gameplay (here is our breakdown), now it's career mode's time to shine and...

Written By: Kevin Groves

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2022, 01:11 PM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 23 Career Mode Trailer & Deep Dive Breakdown

Glad you took the time to highlight how awful the gameplay was in that trailer. That was just awful, even if it was on the lowest difficulty. A menu change would've been nice if the new menu didn't suck just as much as the current one. This is something Madden also can't figure out.
Old 08-02-2022, 03:04 PM   #3
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Most of these changes are Zzz to me. Player personality? Great, yet another skill tree that will be a waste of time for me and will just require dumb decisions I don't enjoy. I cannot wait to choose between "party with the boys" vs "stay late for extra reps." Oh yes, thrilling gameplay.

I've already had to contend with the NHL series constantly tell me that my Avalanche were labeled as "hopeful contenders" in a smaller hockey market (WHAT) while the real life counterpart were considered Cup favorites the last several years. All I need now is a system in FIFA telling me how much my transfers suck. Neat. Meanwhile, I played FIFA 22 in player career and the Rapids put Michael Barrios as RCB. Then proceeded to put me, as a RF, as RCB. Oh yes, I trust this AI SO much to do this stuff for me and tell me how my team looks.

They added nothing of value for me and failed to touch the ONE area where many have gripes. FIFA 23 is a pass for me, hands down, until I see that they've addressed the AI in defense.
Old 09-19-2022, 10:18 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Most of these changes are Zzz to me. Player personality? Great, yet another skill tree that will be a waste of time for me and will just require dumb decisions I don't enjoy. I cannot wait to choose between "party with the boys" vs "stay late for extra reps." Oh yes, thrilling gameplay.

I've already had to contend with the NHL series constantly tell me that my Avalanche were labeled as "hopeful contenders" in a smaller hockey market (WHAT) while the real life counterpart were considered Cup favorites the last several years. All I need now is a system in FIFA telling me how much my transfers suck. Neat. Meanwhile, I played FIFA 22 in player career and the Rapids put Michael Barrios as RCB. Then proceeded to put me, as a RF, as RCB. Oh yes, I trust this AI SO much to do this stuff for me and tell me how my team looks.

They added nothing of value for me and failed to touch the ONE area where many have gripes. FIFA 23 is a pass for me, hands down, until I see that they've addressed the AI in defense.
Completely agree. Fingers crossed for the defending thing. Oh so much

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »