Home

FIFA Soccer 14: Extended Impressions

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 14: Extended Impressions within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
FIFA Soccer 14: Extended Impressions

After playing a good number of matches with FIFA 14 on Xbox One, I can confidently say that it's the smoothest-playing game of football to date. Now, this isn't to say that the game eschews the current-gen roots that it's clearly been created from, but the added animation fidelity, framerate and texture work makes the game flow in a way that hasn't been seen until now.

Read More - FIFA Soccer 14: Extended Impressions
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
I had a play where a player went down with an injury and when they showed a replay you could clearly see him roll his ankle. He lied there holding the correct leg in agony. After the game it said he was out for 4 weeks with a sprained ankle. I thought that was pretty cool.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
I totally disagree with EA's assesment that tournament mode had low player usage. This is a mode most people use offline.

That leaves this game with no offline multiplyer option. Which is a real bummer for people who like playing with friends. (And not just exhibition matches)

So I guess have to settle for current gen. Tournament mode is the only mode I play.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
They are going to have to find a way to introduce error and more fouls to tackling. It is spoiling a lot of the improvements for me. There are still some silly jerking runs from defenders and it is way too easy to get down the wings and throw a cross into the box. Better but still too arcade.
Old 12-02-2013, 05:56 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0
until I looked at the receipt four $7750, I accept that my brother woz like truley earning money in there spare time from there labtop.. there mums best friend haz done this for only about twenty two months and a short time ago paid for the dept on there appartment and got a gorgeous Mercedes-Benz S-class. see here .......... Buzz16.com
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »