Home

Large Bump for Pre-May Signings

This is a discussion on Large Bump for Pre-May Signings within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Large Bump for Pre-May Signings

I wanted to point something out related to the Pre-May phenomenon that might be of interest to some of you. I signed a bunch of guys in April (pre-May). Next season, the following January transfer period, I sold them (traded them to different teams). Then I progressed to May 1. I monitored their growth. Most of them went through a "May bump" while on their new teams. I had guys going from 57 to 73 OVR, 45 to 59 OVR, 63 to 77 OVR, for instance. So if you don't want your guys to go through the May bump, but you want them to get a big bump and still be able to grow their physicals try this trick. However, you need to have lots of money to buy them back.

This also works if you sign your guys in April (pre-May), then take a manager job on a different team while still in April. Go to May 1 and look at your former pre-May players. They will grow! Especially if they have HIGH potentials: Higher potential = higher May bump on the new team.

Try it! I apologize if this has been talked about--I didn't see this written anywhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »