Home

Lost 50M after a forfiet

This is a discussion on Lost 50M after a forfiet within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2016, 09:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Lost 50M after a forfiet

I'm playing as Sligo Rovers in my career.

My main priority was finance. I had to make a profit of 4m for the season. Easy enough.

In February I got hit my a major injury crisis, i was unable to fulfil a game and forced to forfeit. Fair enough, no complaints.

After the forfeit I looked at my finance page and was shocked to find myself 50m in the red. I looked why and it stated travel costs for the game I forfeited.

Anybody seen anything like this?

Its completely ruined any chance I had of fulfilling the boards objectives this season and with the club 50m in the red I can't see myself staying at the club!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 10:20 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Lost 50M after a forfiet

Quote:
Originally Posted by andychar
I'm playing as Sligo Rovers in my career.

My main priority was finance. I had to make a profit of 4m for the season. Easy enough.

In February I got hit my a major injury crisis, i was unable to fulfil a game and forced to forfeit. Fair enough, no complaints.

After the forfeit I looked at my finance page and was shocked to find myself 50m in the red. I looked why and it stated travel costs for the game I forfeited.

Anybody seen anything like this?

Its completely ruined any chance I had of fulfilling the boards objectives this season and with the club 50m in the red I can't see myself staying at the club!

First off, sorry that happened to you;
That aside, That is hilarious, points to EA for doing this, but 50m seems steep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2016, 10:30 AM   #3
Rookie

Funny now...wasn't funny when it first happened!

Gonna need to start using budget airlines and cheaper coaches if it costs us 50M not to travel somewhere.
Old 10-17-2016, 10:44 AM   #4
Rookie

Private Jet life oh, and someone's pocketing funds in your club bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-17-2016, 12:40 PM   #5
Just started!

Hey mate, a quick easy way to fix that (although it is a bit of a cheat) is to use your FIFA coins to buy the billionaire help pack. It'll give you something like 40-50M if I recall correctly.

You simply have to press your right thumbstick while in your career menu. It'll show up all the stuff you can buy (balls, historic kits, celebrations, etc.) and after scrolling down, there'll be the money help thing (can't remember the real name of it, sorry).

Did that by error in my career thinking it'll add 1 or 2 millies. Oupsy. Now for realism, I have to buy a bad player for a huge amount of money lol.

Hope that might help you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2016, 03:05 PM   #6
Rookie

Unrealistic, but I guess it was put into place to keep you from forfeiting a game.

The only workaround I can think of is you can sign free agents any time to fill your roster when you have too many injuries.

Last edited by Yuss; 10-17-2016 at 03:08 PM.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:02 AM   #7
Rookie

I quickly tried to sign a youth player to fill the gap but he rejected my contract the day before the game...is there anyway I can foot him the bill?!
Old 10-20-2016, 11:55 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

after every game u should have an auto save. reload and look is next game the one where u forfeit. the ****y thing is with finance takeover next season its transfers to club worth.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »