Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2010, 09:26 AM   #1
*n th* Fl*w*rs

southernbelle's Arena

OVR: 16
FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist

Let's start this so we can be fresh on what we want changed.

i have a lot (SEE MANAGER MODE!!), but i will only mention one right here... CHEMISTRY. as we all know, if football, you can't plug and play talent. sometimes, you play the lesser player that has better chemistry. rarely does a new guy come in and excel (vermalion, torres), you have to bring them along.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 19
Re: FIFA SOCCER 2011 Wish List

Bring back the detailed stats from FIFA 09. I want more than just wins, total games, and average goals per game. In the individual stats, even though in many leagues this is not an "official" stat, I want assists. I'd like minutes played and shots taken for each individual player, as well.

Please let FIFA 11 look more photo realistic. FIFA once had the graphics advantage over PES. More faces, with better detail! More boots! Better and more varied keeper kits with sponsors on the shirt! More Serie A licenses!

Let the referees vary from league to league. In some leagues, such as Serie A, refs should swallow the whistle, and allow the play to be more physical and not call so many fouls on the human player. Some leagues should be coded to play more physical, others with more finesse.

I think FIFA 10 is great, and hope the momentum is maintained in FIFA 11.

Last edited by LucianoJJ; 02-08-2010 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #3
He can talk the talk

Salhus's Arena

OVR: 20

The only big thing I would like is the CPU AI changed.

The CPU rarely makes mistakes and they are amazing at passing (headers and clearances are far too accurate.) The CPU excels just by skill and ability. The passing percentages near 90% need to go.

Make the CPU less skilled, but tactically better. That's it

Edit- One other thing I thought of would be the addition of a effort/work-rate attribute for all players. That would work wonders

Last edited by Salhus; 02-10-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #4
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13

I need to preface this post by stating that I LOVE FIFA 10. Granted, I took a few years off between the last-gen (PS2) games and picking up FIFA 10, so it's possible I'm just not as worn out on the current-gen efforts.

From the above posts, I agree that some additional stat-tracking would be nice. It would also be nice to have more of an under-the-hood perspective on what goes into the form and ratings development. Then again, I am an American learning soccer as an outsider with my own American biases...and European soccer fans have told me that soccer statistics are nowhere as near as significant to soccer fans as statistics in American sports are to American fans. Part of that is because it's such a team game, and you could imagine that there are strikers on basement EPL teams that barely score all year, but could score 10+ goals if they were on ManU or Arsenal.

Manager Mode needs to be glitch-free (negative budget glitch, etc.), obviously, but I'm surprised so many people are negative on it. They have a massive task of organizing transfers with a 10,000+ player pool from leagues all over the world. But I find the manager mode immensely enjoyable and addictive. I guess you could criticize that your league operates in a bubble, and there's no European Championship, etc., but would all the work required for that really make a huge difference?

I honestly wouldn't make a ton of changes to the gameplay, though there's probably a lot they can do with player A.I. and set pieces.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist

I'd like to be able to view all of my player ratings on one screen and be able to sort those ratings so I know in an instant who has the best ball control etc.

I'd also like for there to be historical stats on the players cards.

Would also like a transaction history and any accomplishments on the player card.

I also have a problem seeing the ball in rain and snow. games. Could we put on some simple effect to highlight the ball so that I'm not lost? It gives the CPU a huge advantage.

Speaking of which. When I play a full season in Coca Cola League 2, I have maybe two games when the sun is out. Is that accurate?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
Support Sim

BroMontana82's Arena

OVR: 52

more CPU fouls

better goalie and midfielder AI

GLOBAL SLIDERS LIKE EVERY OTHER SPORTS GAME!!

all fixes from World Cup 11
Old 02-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1
Wink Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Wishlist

Gameplay wishlist:

Better goalkeepers

More collisions :kicks ,pushes ,elbow,jersey foul .

Basketball pivot moves (like drogba does for example).

Improve manual player selection

Controlling the ball,passing and shooting must be harder.

Improve A.I. Higher difficulty

Improve backpedaling.

Players must be less skilled when they are pressed.

90 mn game option

Players loose confidence when they miss.

Field relief

Online :Full manual lobby and full manual ranking

my settings: legend, almost full manual (automatic player change)

(sorry for my english)

Last edited by malefice; 02-11-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

CPU plays to their ratings & form. Knock out that God mode crap.

CPU plays to their tactics. None of that straight line to the striker, route one passing.

PLEASE...do something about the ball being taken away so easily. Makes the ball seem like a greased pig. It's terrible offline, but online...ghastly. You can jockey the ball and everything with a highly skilled player, the ball can still be easily taken away 9 out of10 times from some bum.

Others already mentioned global sliders. Make that not just for adjusting the game, but also for fixing player ratings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »