Home

16 in a row...

This is a discussion on 16 in a row... within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2010, 08:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
16 in a row...

Losses that is... I just can't seem to crack this nut man.. damn. Online is nasty.. I feel like I am constantly giving up easy goals - little breakaways, and I can't score (or mount an attack) for crap.. any PS3'ers want to help my sorry butt out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #2
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 16 in a row...

How is your connection? That is usually the problem for some people. If it is try a wired connection instead of a wireless one. Otherwise it comes down to skill and you might need to practice more (no offence intended). How do you do offline? Do you have the same problems as you are having online? If not then try turning the difficulty up 1 more than what you usually play on and see if those problems start to happen. If they do then you should start playing on that difficulty until you get better then try online. I remember when I used to play on semi pro/pro and would get destroyed online in 09 but after I started playing on World Class in my manager modes I started trying online again and found myself winning a couple of games.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #3
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealous Dissent
Losses that is... I just can't seem to crack this nut man.. damn. Online is nasty.. I feel like I am constantly giving up easy goals - little breakaways, and I can't score (or mount an attack) for crap.. any PS3'ers want to help my sorry butt out?
I'm on ps3. I'll get in some games with you. PM me
Old 07-16-2010, 10:32 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecrae
How is your connection? That is usually the problem for some people. If it is try a wired connection instead of a wireless one. Otherwise it comes down to skill and you might need to practice more (no offence intended). How do you do offline? Do you have the same problems as you are having online? If not then try turning the difficulty up 1 more than what you usually play on and see if those problems start to happen. If they do then you should start playing on that difficulty until you get better then try online. I remember when I used to play on semi pro/pro and would get destroyed online in 09 but after I started playing on World Class in my manager modes I started trying online again and found myself winning a couple of games.
I figured it out a little bit. I play on World Class, slow. I lose quite a few, and win on occasion. I like the challenge. Online, for some reason, because I have played A TON, I was like level 18 or something silly, and I was playing INSANE guys. I actually just created an new PSN, level 1, and I am 50/50. Levels seem to come a little to quick online, and I will most likely be playing level 20 guys again.

As for my PSN - it's D-Louis-Martin, hit me up, I don't have a head-set, but maybe you can critique me via forum pm? Thanks for the offer.

As for my skills --- 100% man, I need to get better, no offense at all... I am still grasping the sport to be honest.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:57 AM   #5
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah your best choice would probably be to play Raider and if you guys add each other as friends on here or use an IM you could IM each other and he could show you some tips. I find it difficult to explain to people tactics without visual aid because to me it came kinda naturally and I just kind of taught myself some stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

You can PM me too. I don't play much online but I do have a lot of experience with 1v1 with the person next to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »