Home

FIFA 11 Questions (E3 Related)

This is a discussion on FIFA 11 Questions (E3 Related) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
FIFA 11 Questions (E3 Related)

I will be checking out FIFA at E3, so if you folks have questions, post them in here.

I'm not sure how many I will be able to get answered at E3, but I should see FIFA again at some point later on, so there will be more than one chance to get some stuff answered.

Also, I think I should have some FIFA info this week to pass on to you guys, so be on the watch for that.

(Sticky, pretty please)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #2
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: FIFA 11 Questions (E3 Related)

1.) Manager Mode - See if you can find out if there will be a proper manager mode. Every year they tell us next year, next year, next year, and we never end up getting a proper version of manager mode. Find out if they actually gave manager mode the attention and revamping it so desperately needs.

2.) Shooting accuracy (human) - There is still too much shot accuracy in the FIFA series. Not enough miss hits or shots flying up into the 300 level. Are there more miss hits?

3.) Shooting/passing accuracy (CPU) - CPU pass accuracy needs to be toned down and so does shooting. Does the CPU still pass ping-pongy and do they shoot on target most of the time?
Old 06-11-2010, 12:26 AM   #3
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

1. Any auto-sub function added yet?

2. Manager Mode - agree with Exboxur

3. Atmosphere - any upgrade in this area? Louder crowds, cutscenes, etc..? I feel FIFA 10 gets very boring during play. Doesn't really immerse you
Old 06-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #4
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

Will the CPU offense vary more depending on the team? It seems for the most part all teams are constantly pushing forward with no to minimal build up.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #5
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

-Are they going to add sliders to the game?
-Any chance to add another southamerican teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 08:46 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Is there a way that we can maybe save different formations rather than just having the 1 default, especially in Manager Mode?

For example I remember in the 08/09 season Man U switched their formation & personnel depending on who they were playing. Really hated that 4-3-3 with Ronaldo at the point with Park & Rooney on the wings they used to beat the living daylights out of Arsenal.

What I'd like is to be able to save maybe 3 or 4 different defaults rather than having to make game-by-game changes, like subbing in Bendtner when facing a smaller defense or shuffling my mids depending on who I was playing.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:46 PM   #7
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

-Could it be possible to change GK clothes like players' do?
-Could you mix players's clother. For example use the home jersey and the shorts and socks from the alternate clothes.
-Will the countries that didn't have their real kits on Fifa 10, but have it on Fifa World Cup, have the real kits on Fifa 11? (Example: Uruguay)

Last edited by Ermolli; 06-14-2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #8
AB>

Moses Shuttlesworth's Arena

OVR: 34

Player movement...is it different amongst different players? As well as skills. I know this was briefly addressed elsewhere, but it wasn't very specific.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »