Home

Old 09-28-2011, 06:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2

well i've played 13 matches online and i've yet to win. i'm pretty familiar with fifa even though i normally get for my psps only. this year i decided to get get it for the ps3 and its a struggle online. i've drawn 2 matches and came close in others. anyone have any pointers that could help me out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 07:52 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: online

I have to tell myself to be patient especially in this version. I don't push forward like in Fifa 11 given it's hard for them to pressure but a lot are already starting to "pressure" online and killing their O button. So for me, I remain patient and make sure I maintain the ball and I use a lot of L2+Dribble and skill moves as it actually helps when someone misuses the O button.

Don't do the same thing over and over, I notice sometimes I always work wings, CM, back to Wing, etc and they'll start covering up those lanes. So mix it up and go up the middle some and just focus on keeping possession until you can get a good run from a striker to attempt scoring chances. That's as far as my advice goes because as far as shooting, I can't shoot worth ****, I get about 10+ shots and get 2 goals...

On Defense, for me, I have to keep my space and keep them in front of me and let them make a mistake for trying to rush a throughball.

My only problem is on Ultimate Team, I've played 13 games and won 11 of them, my record however is 3-1-9 goddamn disconnects for some reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »