Home

So... what now?

This is a discussion on So... what now? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
So... what now?

I recently just finished my career mode. I started out on Semi Pro, but by the end I was playing on Legendary.

What else is there to do in this game? Ultimate Team looks fun, but I don't really care for spending real money on my games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: So... what now?

Dont need money for ut, its just harder without.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:39 AM   #3
MVP

I would probably start another career mode but just make it different. Experiment or something. Other than that "Seasons" sounds pretty interesting as well. I haven't played UT or that but I'd probably check them out once my career is over
Old 02-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #4
MVP

eyeamg0dly's Arena

OVR: 15

you can always go virtual pro. I am thinking the same thing though, I don't have to many years left in my CM and as a result I am playing it less and less because I know what is coming up.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #5
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17

You dont need to use $ to play ultimate team. you get free packs to start and can save up some coins from playing matches. One thing that helped me make alot of coins was finding out which formation modifier cards for players sold well then try to find bargains on the auction house for them then resell a little bit higher. ex i would buy 4-3-2-1 player mod cards for say 250 coins relist for 900 coins. its tedious but you can make good coins from this i could easily make 100k per day buy doing this for a little while. you can list up to 40 cards at a time for sale.

Other than fut virtual pro is alot of fun. no need to worry about transfers and budgets you just try to finish your accomplishments. im in year 2 with my striker and hes a 79 ovr(legendary).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2013, 01:12 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've been thinking about taking an nPower League 2 team and editing the roster so it only has players older than 36. Having an old timers team with guys like Beckham and Henry making one more run in England could be a fun challenge. I might make it more interesting by only using players from the same country.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:40 AM   #7
Just started!

I took Accrington Stanley from league 2 to premier league with no transfers or loans, only youth development. Every season I met the minimum manager objectives to give players maximum development time and to give time to the scouts to fill all positions.

In my final season I had about 7-8 players with potential to be special and as many exciting prospects, and I even had to sell quite a few because some positions were oversubscribed and I couldn't keep the players happy. (Some players hate being rotated, some will remain very happy despite playing no matches the entire season.)
Old 02-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #8
Rookie

Higher the difficulty and make a position you never played with this is what im doing

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »