Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2015, 05:21 PM   #889
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenio
What are the sliders on test at the moment?
V7, with the 55 height test, 51/50 accel and 20/50 marking
Old 09-30-2015, 05:23 PM   #890
Rookie

DIGIT4LB4TH's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenio
What are the sliders on test at the moment?
Please test the #7 set from the first page with these changes:

Acc.: 51/50
Marking 20/50
Line Height 55/55
Old 09-30-2015, 05:53 PM   #891
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
V7, with the 55 height test, 51/50 accel and 20/50 marking

@the blessed community

I mentioned the 20 marking around page 50 when responding to a Krebstar post about getting the CPU to hit the "long ball" as they do in real life but DONT DO IN THIS GAME. Its seems at the time of that post it was not in Matt10's community plan to try something like that.

Lowering the marking that low really allows the CPU attack to find real space but...

1- you gotta up the pass speed a bit. Otherwise when CPU runs reach as certain distance from the ball, the ball carrier will just turn around and resort back to boring tactics cause he knows his slow 32 pass speed (really who thought of this???) ball will never reach the guy going forward.

2- Id up line length to 60 for CpU. This is dangerous because it will screw around with run frequency but I believe at 60 it spreads the CPU players across the pitch alot more evenly, and they wont lolly-gag so much in transition. I'd like to mention I've even got CPU long balls played into a "Back to goal" striker.

2 1/2- If you are opposed to such a massive line length hike Ive had moderate success going the opposite way and making line length around 35-38 and run frequency in the 80-85 range. It kind of creates a weird mixture.
The middle of the park becomes a little more clustered thus creating MATT10's favored midfield battles but at the same time sends the forwards on galloping runs into space created by 20 MARKING and LINE LENGTH DISCREPANCY

I keep my line length in the 48-52 range

I really hope that all this is according to the community manifesto that matt10 and Orion have created for the community to express themselves in.
Keep testing guys , don't be afraid to think outside the box
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 05:56 PM   #892
Rookie

Sliders with OS Marking 20/50 and 51/50 Acceleration and Line Height to 60/60. All to Normal and 15 minuti. I am not a phenomenon but with these settings I found it very difficult to defend. With hope in your response THANKS
https://youtu.be/Ree_4cma2vA

Inviato dal mio D6503 utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 06:15 PM   #893
Rookie

DIGIT4LB4TH's Arena

Well I have now played a few matches with the recent test setting (wc, 10mins, slow) and I have to admit that I am getting frustrated with the gameplay in its current state.

Even though I find the latest changes a clear improvement, the thing that annoys me the most is still there:

The cpu is still faster, always has a pass accuracy of 85% and higher which I can never achieve because of the cpus offensive pressing, which starts right after I have thrown the ball to my first defender. The systematic play of the cpu is too perfect. I have no problems with losing games, its even the opposite, I like losing when they abuse my mistakes, but the automated looking ball rotation, the perfect triangles they always build around the ball in their offensive play make it almost impossible for me to react to that. Especially when I dont have a speed bonus. Yeah I know, nobody wants that, neither do I really. But in fact, this cpu is so robotlike, it instantly does what it needs to do all the time. Those miliseconds that I need to instinctively react (press a button, rotate a stick, turn my player around etc) dont exist for the cpu...Its instafootball.

And the most important thing: it doesnt look and feel realistic. No team in the world circles the ball like that, except Barca maybe in their Guardiola days. Humanizing the cpu is high on the cards still.

Sorry for the rant folks, absolutely not wanting to offend anyone!

Last edited by DIGIT4LB4TH; 09-30-2015 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:24 PM   #894
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGIT4LB4TH
Well I have now played a few matches with the recent test setting (wc, 10mins, slow) and I have to admit that I am getting frustrated with the gameplay in its current state.

Even though I find the latest changes a clear improvement, the thing that annoys me the most is still there:

The cpu is still faster, always has a pass accuracy of 85% and higher which I can never achieve because of the cpus offensive pressing, which starts right after I have thrown the ball to my first defender. The systematic play of the cpu is too perfect. I have no problems with losing games, its even the opposite, I like losing when they abuse my mistakes, but the automated looking ball rotation, the perfect triangles they always build around the ball in their offensive play make it almost impossible for me to react to that. Especially when I dont have a speed bonus. Yeah I know, nobody wants that, neither do I really. But in fact, this cpu is so robotlike, it instantly does what it needs to do all the time. Those miliseconds that I need to instinctively react (press a button, rotate a stick, turn my player around etc) dont exist for the cpu...Its instafootball.

And the most important thing: it doesnt look and feel realistic. No team in the world circles the ball like that, except Barca maybe in their Guardiola days. Humanizing the cpu is high on the cards still.

Sorry for the rant folks, absolutely not wanting to offend anyone!
Absolutely agree with you and with that low marking opponent players are too unmarked in my box or near it and their possesion advantage over me grew even more ,but yeah itīs their reacting speed to everything that is really impossible and their inch perfect passing..i feel i should go to assitedp assing to try some of those short passes to succeed.
Old 09-30-2015, 06:49 PM   #895
MVP

Wavebird99's Arena

OVR: 10

So do lower numbers in run frequency mean the AI will make MORE runs? I find this slider to be very confusing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2015, 06:51 PM   #896
Rookie

This forum needs some rants right now. We got 10 twitch streams all testing the same boring set. I personally believe some people need to start watching actual football games on TV or maybe some extended highlights on YouTube so they can get an idea what the game actually is supposed to look like

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »