Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-03-2015, 01:03 PM   #1161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

After this update, the CPU has improved its attack gameplay. But as I said, 1/1 FT is ok, but 1/50 marking is not, I found CPU going thru too easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 01:23 PM   #1162
Rookie

I don't want to sound like a heretic, especially in a thread with people who spend hours and hours of testing and playing the game, but does EA has a history of tweaking the gameplay in patches while publicly saying that nothing changed, besides the GKs? That's a genuine Q, I really don't know.

I only played a couple of matches post-patch, and I thought it's mostly the same. An under represented camp regarding this patch. Not a step back to fifa 15 and not the best thing since sliced bread. What should I look out for?

Also Matt mentioned the moddingway mod. Does it alter stats in a way that makes match-ups between different teams more realistic? Cause if that's my missing ingredient I will be all over it.

Last edited by Chrisx; 10-03-2015 at 01:36 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:27 PM   #1163
Rookie

OVR: 2

What is the current path version? I show 1.01 on my system and when I check for updates it says I have the latest version... But I haven't gotten an update at all this week so I'm confused.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:36 PM   #1164
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
I don't want to sound like a heretic, especially in a thread with people who spend hours and hours of testing and playing the game, but does EA has a history of tweaking the gameplay in patches while publicly saying that nothing changed, besides the GKs? That's a genuine Q, I really don't know.

I only played a couple a couple of matches post-patch, and I thought it's mostly the same. An under represented camp regarding this patch. Not a step back to fifa 15 and not the best thing since sliced bread. What should I look out for?

Also Matt mentioned the moddingway mod. Does it alter stats in a way that make match-ups between different teams more realistic? Cause if that's my missing ingredient I will be all over it.

It can't be the same, the game is actually playable now with default sliders post-patch like Matt showed to us which was pretty much impossible before. The defensive shape is a huge difference for example and now defenders step up as they should and are not dancing around like idiots...

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 01:44 PM   #1165
Rookie

Gnemi's Arena

OVR: 7

I apologize in advance for the hyperbole, but...

I just finished literally the greatest game of FIFA I've ever experienced. That's how I feel about FIFA 16 after the patch. I was able to compete physically with the CPU. The CPU was mixing up its tactics, first with long balls, then with pressure, then they took it to the wings. It was a 2-2 draw, Everton (me) vs. West Ham.

I'm speechless. EA can claim they don't read OS, which is fine, I don't blame them. I mean, their forums are filled with puerile nonsense. However, if you take everything we did with #7 sliders, it's what they've done with the patch, except it's even better than that because they fixed a few things with keepers, the hot potatoes, etc.

Man...just...YES!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2015, 01:49 PM   #1166
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnemi
I apologize in advance for the hyperbole, but...

I just finished literally the greatest game of FIFA I've ever experienced. That's how I feel about FIFA 16 after the patch. I was able to compete physically with the CPU. The CPU was mixing up its tactics, first with long balls, then with pressure, then they took it to the wings. It was a 2-2 draw, Everton (me) vs. West Ham.

I'm speechless. EA can claim they don't read OS, which is fine, I don't blame them. I mean, their forums are filled with puerile nonsense. However, if you take everything we did with #7 sliders, it's what they've done with the patch, except it's even better than that because they fixed a few things with keepers, the hot potatoes, etc.

Man...just...YES!
So in 12 hours its went from unplayable garbage to the best Fifa you've ever played? Count me as one of many eagerly anticipating the patch to console. Makes me not even want to fire up the game till it hits, don't think I can last the weekend though.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:51 PM   #1167
mfp
Rookie

OVR: 2

Bloody hell! First I hated Xbox users for having EA Access and being able to play the game early. Now I hate PC users for getting to play the patched game first!

Damn you PS4 - you tricked me into thinking I was superior!
Old 10-03-2015, 01:51 PM   #1168
Rookie

Rebsat's Arena

OVR: 3

Is 2nd patch is out for Xbox One yet? thank you

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »