Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-23-2015, 04:46 AM   #2417
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
Does anyone else feel as if there isn't much difference between Legendary and World Class this year? I play the Home - WC, Away - Legendary system and I've dropped more points at home than I have away. In fact I've won 5 out of 8 games at home with 2 draws and 1 loss. I've won 8 out of 9 away games with 1 draw and 0 losses. It was looking good at half time 1-3 up vs Stoke to make it 9 out of 10 but someone in my house turned the PS4 off without asking me I better win this one for their sake, lol.
I don't agree. In WC, I walked the CPU, except big teams like Barcelona. In Legenday I struggle in every game, but obviously smaller teams are easier.
Maybe is a matter of perception, but I'm sure the difference is noticeable.
Old 10-23-2015, 06:23 AM   #2418
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusVI Roy
I don't agree. In WC, I walked the CPU, except big teams like Barcelona. In Legenday I struggle in every game, but obviously smaller teams are easier.
Maybe is a matter of perception, but I'm sure the difference is noticeable.
Fair enough. It is a strange one for me though.
Old 10-23-2015, 08:00 AM   #2419
Just started!

that camera recommend for these sliders ? that camera would be the best to enjoy in your opinion?
Old 10-23-2015, 08:09 AM   #2420
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac2298

I also want to throw out there that 35 sprint speed is definitely the way to go. Any higher and I feel like the CPU has an edge on the user. Any lower and I feel like my speedsters such as Walcott, Aubameyang, and Bellerin are just jogging in place at full sprint.

Overall, just want to say I'm very impressed and finally happy with set E. I can actually enjoy FIFA again. Thank you!
What game speed are you using?
Last year seemed to be everyone was going Slow, seeing less of that with 16 so far.
Im enjoying the new sliders too. Using Normal speed so far.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:14 AM   #2421
Rookie

Mac2298's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by donions
What game speed are you using?
Last year seemed to be everyone was going Slow, seeing less of that with 16 so far.
Im enjoying the new sliders too. Using Normal speed so far.
Slow, I can't stand anything higher.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2015, 09:14 AM   #2422
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisx
The slower you go, the easier it is to avoid tackles. Pace and sprinting is not what it used to be, it can and it will be used against you.
I was just about to say the same thing. Unless I'm in space, or looking for a quick burst to get some separation in the box, sprinting is the enemy. I also choose to be more methodical in attack, working the ball up the field by passing into the gaps in the defense rather than relying on skill moves and tightly contested dribbling.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:15 AM   #2423
Rookie

Mac2298's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franyeste10
that camera recommend for these sliders ? that camera would be the best to enjoy in your opinion?
Camera doesn't matter, it's user preference. I just use default (I will be adjusting sometime in the future... I liked FIFA 15's camera but the one on FIFA 16 isn't as great), but Matt uses broadcast.
Old 10-23-2015, 09:17 AM   #2424
Rookie

Mac2298's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee_Simpson
Fair enough. It is a strange one for me though.
I honestly agree with you mate. Can't see a notable difference in difficulty between the two, although there is a difference in how the CPU chooses to play. Can't decide which level I like more, but at this point with these sliders it feels like "difficulty" is more of user preference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »