Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-25-2015, 09:48 AM   #2473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarezar
In a full season, you will most definitely not feel your players have full stamina.

It's a polite request but I wish most people would post finding after playing at least 8-10 CM games, rather than just 1-2.

---------------------------------------------------------

A few last** findings from me after playing half a season since my last post (Jan-May).

- You were right that Width 100 feels to be the right value but only when also I set my team's tactic to Width 100. I don't know if tactics overwrite the sliders or just confuse my players but these two values have to match or it's absolute chaos. Having said that, I am sticking to width 100 on both sliders and tactics. Cheers!

- With CPU pass speed above 25, the CPU is able to do some extremely fast "double-tap" crosses inside the box when the two players are VERY close to each other, followed by an instant header. This is probably because I play with pass error 50. While I can occasionally defend these, it does these so often with incredible speed and accuracy that it annoys me. With pass speed 25 and pass error 50, the CPU uses the full gamma of passes and crosses and teams make pass errors based on their actual ability, without these stupid crosses (although on Legendary, I have accepted CPU passing will never be realistic). Therefore, I will keep CPU pass speed on 25 for now but keep an eye on the forum.

- GKs and free kicks: I was right that you can move your keeper during free kicks. I have saved insanely accurate kicks when it was obvious when the CPU was going for the top corner. You have to sacrifice jumping with the wall cause when you press that button, your keeper doesn't respond to moving the analogue sticks. I'm not sure why you are concerned about scoring from free kicks "too easily" though. Are you using players with really high stats? If you do and your aim/power is inch perfect, why would you want the keepers to make unrealistic saves? I have my keepers at 25 now (a value I am still testing, unfortunately) and the CPU saves anything that doesn't go to the far side or goes in after hitting the post. I think if you aim perfectly, it SHOULD go in.

- Finally, a massive apology for a couple of posts I wrote being 100% sure that the player needs a small boost in speed or acc to make things even. I decided to play my parallel career with same values with the CPU and this is definitely the way to go. I had one of those moments of shame

**I said last findings because Set E is 99% there (I will only update GK values and possibly CPU pass speed if something drastic changes here). A lot of the things I decided to use myself matched the findings on here but there were things like the line settings that I would have struggled to set perfectly on my own. So, unless you decide to make big changes and you need more testers, I don't think I need to post any more findings here. Cheers for the help! Hope to see this happen again in FIFA 17!
I have played half a season with this last set and, any player with 70+ stamina, is able to play consecutive games without any problem (including cup and champions league games).

I have set acceleration to 50 again and now I'm forced to rotate players, which is more realistic imo.

Enviado desde mi D5503 mediante Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2015, 10:14 AM   #2474
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatan4ever
Stats looks great man! Are you playing normal or slow?
I'm not picking on you, I just don't understand how 80% Shot Accuracy can be considered "great stats".

The main thing that makes me venture away from the settings and sliders in this thread is that there aren't enough shots and too many are on target.

I'm not sure how matches with 15 shots, 12 on target and 4 goals are realistic (just an example of the kind of stats I see here).

That said, I know I'm different than the majority. I will play 20-minute halves to get to a proper shot total and will make Shot Error high enough to keep averages down.

To be clear, I still follow this thread and greatly appreciate the work done here as it helps me get the results that I want. I just find it curious that people claim to want realism but don't care about shots and SOT.
Old 10-25-2015, 10:24 AM   #2475
Pro

Don Jon's Arena

OVR: 3

^there is an issue with stat tracking in this game. I've gone into the second half with the CPU at 100% pass accuracy. While seeing the cpu miss multiple passes. I've seen the CPU end up with one shot on target, and my goalie have 7 saves. I can guarantee you there were more than 20 shots in that game. So don't look at those two as a measure for realism because the stat tracking system is flawed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2015, 03:32 PM   #2476
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusVI Roy
I have played half a season with this last set and, any player with 70+ stamina, is able to play consecutive games without any problem (including cup and champions league games).

I have set acceleration to 50 again and now I'm forced to rotate players, which is more realistic imo.

Enviado desde mi D5503 mediante Tapatalk
Does the player start with full stamina in every single game? And does his stamina degrade with the same speed? I played two full seasons pre-set A with stamina and speed at 49 and I had to constantly rotate. Maybe it's your playstyle? Do you make your players run enough?
Old 10-25-2015, 04:32 PM   #2477
Rookie

The game definetly needs more action at it is right now. Or else i have to switch to semi passing, i draw nearly every game. Btw what do you guys prefer, slow or normal with the sliders?
Old 10-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #2478
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Jon
^there is an issue with stat tracking in this game. I've gone into the second half with the CPU at 100% pass accuracy. While seeing the cpu miss multiple passes. I've seen the CPU end up with one shot on target, and my goalie have 7 saves. I can guarantee you there were more than 20 shots in that game. So don't look at those two as a measure for realism because the stat tracking system is flawed.
Yes, Saves are flawed. If I send a through ball forward and miss everyone and the ball rolls 50 yards to the keeper, the game gives him a save.

That said, I don't believe that the shots and SOT are wrong. If they are, it isn't by much.
Old 10-25-2015, 08:11 PM   #2479
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan
Yes, Saves are flawed. If I send a through ball forward and miss everyone and the ball rolls 50 yards to the keeper, the game gives him a save.

That said, I don't believe that the shots and SOT are wrong. If they are, it isn't by much.
shot stats are definitely wrong.

I played Man City and only managed one shot until halftime. With my midfielder rodwell i tried a 30-yard long shot which sailed marginally high of the cross bar. I'm talking about the width of the ball over the bar.

at the halftime stat window it said i'd had no shots on goal and obviously none on target.

so something is flawed there, and the pass % stat tracking is not even in the ball park of being correct.

I counted in my last game Vs Everton 5 of their first 15 pass attempts went into touch or were broken up by my defenders,s and i clicked on match stats until that point and it said everton pass % was 93%.

i think stat tracking right across the board is screwy this year. not sure why, they seemed to have nailed it last year and essentially its the same game engine.
Old 10-25-2015, 11:15 PM   #2480
MVP

steelerfan's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
shot stats are definitely wrong.

I played Man City and only managed one shot until halftime. With my midfielder rodwell i tried a 30-yard long shot which sailed marginally high of the cross bar. I'm talking about the width of the ball over the bar.

at the halftime stat window it said i'd had no shots on goal and obviously none on target.

so something is flawed there, and the pass % stat tracking is not even in the ball park of being correct.

I counted in my last game Vs Everton 5 of their first 15 pass attempts went into touch or were broken up by my defenders,s and i clicked on match stats until that point and it said everton pass % was 93%.

i think stat tracking right across the board is screwy this year. not sure why, they seemed to have nailed it last year and essentially its the same game engine.
Passing stats being wrong are a given.

I'll track shooting for myself in my next match to check.

My last match was a 1-1 draw as Arsenal against Manchester United. Shots were 18 (6) to 10 (5) in favor of Arsenal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »