Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-09-2015, 09:49 AM   #3585
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

God damn it all to hell, the loose ball problems are becoming frustrating beyond belief for me!

I was using set D on slow before the patch, and though there were still maddening moments when I wanted to scream at my defense to just stick a leg out, it was a tolerable frustration. But now it's seriously becoming game breaking for me. My defense (and good defenders too) just won't attack loose balls at all, they let them roll passed them and just stand there, or worse still they get stuck in an animation where they move AWAY and then I have to fight with the animation to try and move them towards the ball again.

There's just no urgency or reactions to a ball that's literally half an inch away. And if they are slow defenders, boy am I in trouble! It's hard to recover.

And I say "my" defenders, but it happens to the AI team too, obviously. But on world class of course the AI seems to have faster reactions to everything. It doesn't necessarily make them harder to beat, but it creates a lot of frustrating situations that sap a lot of the joy out of the game.

Of course I ain't a great defender on world class and positioning is everything, so I'm going to work on that.

I was actually using set D for a day or two after the patch and don't remember this problem as much, so I might go back to that for now and see how that plays out of curiosity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2015, 09:50 AM   #3586
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f
Hiya matt where is the pro set? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-sliders.html
Old 12-09-2015, 10:11 AM   #3587
Rookie

Aaron458f

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-sliders.html
Old 12-09-2015, 10:23 AM   #3588
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Regarding those line settings, well, they are tricky. On one hand you have a more organic game. On the other hand, you have the CPU that chooses not to play that way - instead tries to play right down the middle (that pass to forward bypassing the midfield).
I think the combo of height and length is to high which push the offensive players very high up pitch too early. This might make direct ball to the attackers a very "attractive" solution for the CPU, Also those offensive players are not available for short to middle distance pass solution. I'm gonna do some testing right now (in 5 min: www.twitch.tv/papinho811/) starting from your yesterday values with marking at 60/60 but lowering pass error and FT to 60/60. I will then try decreasing progressively length no lower than 50 and may be also height no lower than 52.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #3589
MVP

That was the pro set everything manual and semi passing was a great game no cpu god mode lol

Old 12-09-2015, 10:36 AM   #3590
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron458f

That was the pro set everything manual and semi passing was a great game no cpu god mode lol

Try full manual, also the pass, it's even better.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #3591
MVP

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Everything is full manual but passing is on semi might try manual pass when i stop giving it away lol @wolf3510

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2015, 10:42 AM   #3592
Rookie

Danielz's Arena

Streaming the sliders at normal speed, honestly i like them a lot!!

http://www.twitch.tv/danielz_54/

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »