Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-16-2015, 09:26 AM   #4049
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
The 1/1 isn't to help FB positioning at all in the defensive mindset. Like I said, it has no fix to it - there is no defensive width in the game, and there is no slider that will directly impact that value. 1/1 for FB is simply to slow down the chaotic pace of the game, which compliments the run frequency.

That was a fun game to watch of yours, and as we could tell several times the FB's got up the pitch.

In my opinion, FB positioning is not a game breaker, but it's definitely against the fundamentals of the game, that is for sure. ADD was more impactful froma common sense perspective - with FB positioning you can at least see the reasoning, but delivered with poor execution.

Offside trap was tested the night before and it did not seem to have any effect on the FB positioning. We even increased defensive width in the tactics, and that did nothing to alleviate the issue. Like I said above, there is no fix directly.

I wouldn't put that much pressure on the set until you find out why you're not getting a fair game. Which part is missing to make it enjoyable? Is it the defensive midfield? The CPU's movements?

There are several things you can do to make the game more enjoyable, but sometimes enjoyable and easier are misguided goals for the user. Let us know what you're having issues with after playing with the set, and we can adjust from there. Remember all sets are base, adjust as you see fit - or if you need help/guidance, that is what we're here for.

Thanks Matt, appreciate the help mate.
I'll give the latest set a go as soon as I get chance and if I have any problems ill be sure to ask you for guidance. It's great to know even when you feel like giving up on this, that the community is there to help. 🏻
I'll let you guys know when I've had chance to try the latest set out and I'll post a video if I can. I'm working late tonight and tomorrow so probably won't have chance till Friday.

Thanks again for the support and I'll not give up on this fight yet haha! 🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2015, 09:27 AM   #4050
Pro

1860fan's Arena

Guys where is the update 1.05 for Xbox One.. ?
Old 12-16-2015, 09:32 AM   #4051
MVP

bvb24's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1860fan
Guys where is the update 1.05 for Xbox One.. ?
I'm almost done with it. Give me a couple minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2015, 09:44 AM   #4052
Rookie

1860fan your right. Where is the Patch for the Xbox One? I'm frustrating, why can't they arrive the Patch for everyone at once? -.-
Old 12-16-2015, 09:47 AM   #4053
Pro

1860fan's Arena

ichw eiß auch nioch schmidddyy keine ahnung warum es diesmal solange dauert is echt nen Witz... wie spielst du fifa auf profi oder eine stufe hörher?
Old 12-16-2015, 09:49 AM   #4054
Rookie

Im moment garnicht da ich auf das neue Update warte. Weltklasse oder Legende ist immer unterschiedlich
Old 12-16-2015, 09:51 AM   #4055
Pro

1860fan's Arena

ich spiele auch zur zeit nich wegen dem update aber wenn soiele ich meistens auf profi bin noch nich der meister in fifa deswegen kann man den neuen satz von matt auch auf profi spielen, weiß du das evt?? könnte das gehen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2015, 09:53 AM   #4056
Rookie

Ich habs versucht , also meiner Meinung nach geht das überhaupt nicht, da diese Slider speziell für WC oder Legende konzipiert wurden

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »