Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-29-2015, 09:15 PM   #4857
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
So, the thread has gone quiet, lol...

"Set Y" has been introduced and there's nobody here posting. What gives, lol ?
No idea, what's usually random and of different source is usually more popular though. Negativity flies faster than any other feedback, and the second a "new" set is posted - we all jump to it.

Btw, I've come to grips with the high sprint set, and it's been supported a bit more. We cannot do the Sprint above 50. The issue, we've found, is that the CPU is not at the same level of inertia/momentum that our players are subject to.

For that reason, Set Y will now reflect 48/48 for both Sprint and Accel. Thanks.
Old 12-29-2015, 09:18 PM   #4858
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10

For that reason, Set Y will now reflect 48/48 for both Sprint and Accel. Thanks.

Is fatigue ok at 48? As in, players are getting "tired enough"? If that makes sense...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2015, 09:37 PM   #4859
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Is fatigue ok at 48? As in, players are getting "tired enough"? If that makes sense...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they do.

However, based on some live discussions on Twitch. We are re-exploring the Sprint value.

We are trying to find the best discrepancy to the point that

1. USER player does not have inertia/momentum exploited.
2. CPU is not automatic to win 50/50 balls easily.

48/48 may not be an "Even" level playing field.

So on my stream, we are exploring ONLY SPRINT. If you have suggestions, please help as this will allow Set Y to near completion. It's literally 1 or 2 values away.
Old 12-29-2015, 09:52 PM   #4860
Rookie

Valisen's Arena

OVR: 0

Well I'm going to have to try the Sprint/ACC 48/48. Becaue after spending a good day playing I've notice that, even though I like the way the HS set plays, I score just too easy. Sometimes it feels the CPU defense breaks down completely and lets me in on goal too easy. Resulting in 2, 3, 4+ goals a game that come too easy.

So I switched to the set Ettnollbajen posted (with some minor personal adjustments) and the next couple games I played felt tighter, and closer. I had to fight for a chance on goal. Also the fouls were back with this set. I was getting yellows and so was the CPU.

I don't know how some of you do it, but I am starting to lose a bit of patience. Matt is a boss and strives for the ultimate set and I respect that, but damn I am so ready to get my dynasty up and starting. I've restarted my CM more times since 1.05 than before it. And I am about to just settle on one and then somehow block this thread so I'll quit coming here and trying a new set. It's like trying to quit doing meth tho
Old 12-29-2015, 09:56 PM   #4861
MVP

OVR: 3

Played two matches on set Y. Have to come to grips that I'm not that good on WC. Used secondary pressure when players started racing to position rather than going after free ball. I feel it helps most of the time but isn't perfect. Sometimes I'd get switched at the last second and I shoot instead of control. Passing by cpu is still too crisp. They read the passing lanes. I may bump myself to 55 power as preference to get the ball to my guys. About 3 fouls on them each game (10 min halves assisted everything). Even in tackles. They still out possess me. I really don't have that much issue with Y but will follow testing and try it out myself when you have a change you think is worth it.
Thanks for the effort
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 11:00 PM   #4862
Rookie

Having some great games with the new Y set shots and passing % are on point in my eyes having some good battles as well keep up the good work lets see if these win me the league with man utd lol
Old 12-30-2015, 05:04 AM   #4863
Rookie

I played with the "m" settings (Pro difficulty) on my new career with Dortmund. Drew 1-1 against Gladbach and lost 2-1 against Ingolstadt. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.
Old 12-30-2015, 05:37 AM   #4864
Rookie

So I testet the New Set Y. It's plays like the others. This isn't working for me. I played my Cm with Leicester and i won aginst Mancity easily 4:1 i don't know but this seems not very realistic. With the Higher Sprint Set 2.0 I must fight to get a remis. That seems realitic. The other sets are to easy to play for me.

I play on Legendary. Full Manual.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »