Home

FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-31-2015, 05:14 AM   #4913
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 16 OS Community Sliders

Hi everyone!

I have time to spare, so I am streaming slider testing.
Extra eyes to help are very much welcome!

http://www.twitch.tv/papinho811/
Old 12-31-2015, 05:28 AM   #4914
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CQR Cobblepop
Apologies in advance if this is considered the wrong place to post this.

I'm really hoping someone can point me in the direction of a good set of sliders for professional difficulty. I've only recently started playing fully manual and It's proving incredibly difficult (On WC or Legendary) for me to win any games. I really enjoy the freedom and realism it offers but I just can't score, I'm just not good enough yet. However, when I play on professional difficulty, It seems the problem is turned on it's head and the AI can't score.

Does anyone know of either A) Any tweaks to the sliders to make WC or legendary a little easier... or B) any slider sets which make the AI more effective on professional?
Check http://www.operationsports.com/forum...6-sliders.html.

Matt,

Why you don't go back to lower RF (0,1,5)?

Regards to all!
Old 12-31-2015, 05:58 AM   #4915
Rookie

Quick question. I was looking at our slider set history from OP. Before 1.05 came out, we were loving set N. With 1.05 we moved to set M. In set M we abandoned many set N values we now label "personal preference," such as

Shot Error - 53/55
Pass Error - 52/58
Shot Speed - 51/51
First Touch - 55/55

Why did this happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2015, 06:25 AM   #4916
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbeaver
Quick question. I was looking at our slider set history from OP. Before 1.05 came out, we were loving set N. With 1.05 we moved to set M. In set M we abandoned many set N values we now label "personal preference," such as

Shot Error - 53/55
Pass Error - 52/58
Shot Speed - 51/51
First Touch - 55/55

Why did this happen?
Due well to patch 1.05 has changed a lot compared to 1.03 to 1.04. S / P / S / F Can be customized according to one's skills, I think.

Forever Sxxxhorpe United FC
Old 12-31-2015, 10:16 AM   #4917
Rookie

Does Y set applies for full manual controls?
Old 12-31-2015, 03:23 PM   #4918
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusVI Roy
Does Y set applies for full manual controls?
Yes you can use full manual controls.
Old 12-31-2015, 03:37 PM   #4919
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Will be streaming Set Y and trying to see what we can do about the wishlist requests tonight. I"m going out of town tomorrow, so I will be back Sunday. Tonight will be mic'd up and ready to look into some things as a team, please.

STREAMING NOW (10:45 PM CST)

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l

1. START & STOP - @Matt10 - more standing with the ball, trying to find a pass, not just mindlessly racing up the pitch and making perfect passes.
2. FOULS - @Valisen - Fouls. I know its hard because we play a 20-30m versus a real game being 90 but I want more fouls.
3. MORE TIME ON THE BALL - @Tonyafc23 - would be great, so i can be more creative with my passing and a little bit more space for a skill move, without feeling panicked to pass. (response: test tactical low pressure teams during slider testing to verify effectiveness)
4. LESS CPU MINDLESS POSSESSION - @Notron - Being less "helpless" when the CPU just wants to stay in possession.
I think everyone of us knows that, if the cpu-team only wants to maintain the score and is in possession you havenīt got a real chance to win the ball for like 10 virtual minutes sometimes.
5. MIDFIELD SPACE - @papinho81 - I want the space between the defensive and the midfield lines to be a war zone. I don't want to see the ST or the CAM waiting the ball free of marking or having WAY too much time to control walk and so on. Pressure should be insane in that part of the pitch and only good players should be able to feel comfortable and have more than 3 or 4 touches before passing or losing the ball.
Just an FYI, we were able to accomplish 1,3,4 & 5 on the wish list.

The problem is we were not using Set Y as a way of finding it. We combined High Sprint with a version of Set M.

It was discovered that to lessen the ADD significantly was to lower FB and FT to ZERO on high sprint.

So we used 53/53 Sprint, 48/48 accel, and FB 0/0, FT 0/0 - there was virtually no ADD. This is very good news, and one that we can continue to build off for those that enjoyed the High Sprint benefits, myself included.

Basically you can apply the High Sprint values to any set that you enjoy, and still receive the benefits of a Higher Sprint set:

The advantages of Higher Sprint

- Better teammate AI
- Better reactions to loose ball
- Responsiveness increase
- Player's weight, inertia and momentum can be felt
- Better marking positioning
- Legacy players can shoulder barge with super-cancel
- User defenders are much more physical
- Air Ball physics are much more realistic

Now the issue, and one of the important ones to me, is the fouls.

It was discovered that lowering Height actually prevents more bursting.

Try it, use Height at 65, try to burst, you will be successful most of the time, because the defending player "gives up" after about 15-20 yards of running, sometimes less.

Now try Height at 50, try to burst, you will be somewhat successful, but the player who initially was marking your player, will follow you as far as possible.

This is the tough part we're in because at 65 height, the CPU meets your players at the defensive line. However, the lower height creates more physicality and definitely more room for appearing competitive from that perspective.

Some thoughts, and remaining transparent in our findings. Papinho worked like crazy this morning and found that 57 height seemed to display the right balance between physicality and competitive football. Of course we aren't going to isolate it, but it's just interesting findings - and some more rocks turned over to feed our sim minds
Old 12-31-2015, 04:19 PM   #4920
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Just an FYI, we were able to accomplish 1,3,4 & 5 on the wish list.

The problem is we were not using Set Y as a way of finding it. We combined High Sprint with a version of Set M.

It was discovered that to lessen the ADD significantly was to lower FB and FT to ZERO on high sprint.

So we used 53/53 Sprint, 48/48 accel, and FB 0/0, FT 0/0 - there was virtually no ADD. This is very good news, and one that we can continue to build off for those that enjoyed the High Sprint benefits, myself included.

Basically you can apply the High Sprint values to any set that you enjoy, and still receive the benefits of a Higher Sprint set:

The advantages of Higher Sprint

- Better teammate AI
- Better reactions to loose ball
- Responsiveness increase
- Player's weight, inertia and momentum can be felt
- Better marking positioning
- Legacy players can shoulder barge with super-cancel
- User defenders are much more physical
- Air Ball physics are much more realistic

Now the issue, and one of the important ones to me, is the fouls.

It was discovered that lowering Height actually prevents more bursting.

Try it, use Height at 65, try to burst, you will be successful most of the time, because the defending player "gives up" after about 15-20 yards of running, sometimes less.

Now try Height at 50, try to burst, you will be somewhat successful, but the player who initially was marking your player, will follow you as far as possible.

This is the tough part we're in because at 65 height, the CPU meets your players at the defensive line. However, the lower height creates more physicality and definitely more room for appearing competitive from that perspective.

Some thoughts, and remaining transparent in our findings. Papinho worked like crazy this morning and found that 57 height seemed to display the right balance between physicality and competitive football. Of course we aren't going to isolate it, but it's just interesting findings - and some more rocks turned over to feed our sim minds
Yes, with the values Matt mentioned and H/L/W at 57/58/50 (same for cpu and user) midfield was well balanced and physicality was there

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »